Leica EG 1160 Tissue Embedding Center features compact dimensions, ease of operation, and excellent comfort and safety standards. The separately heated paraffin dispensing system with an integrated filter ensures constant, reproducible paraffin flow at ten different flow rate settings. All instrument functions, including the automatic starting time, are individually programmable at just the press of a button. This Tissue Embedding System has been remanufactured to the highest quality.
FORUMSView All (3)
8 months ago
tendrán el manual de servicio de el mismo modelo pero con la tarjeta electrónica mas reciente.Reply
3 years ago
5 years ago
|Tissue Embedding using Leica EG 1160|
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Compact bench-top unit – microprocessor-controlled
- Temperature programming for paraffin reservoir, cassette bath, mold warmer and work surface
- Programmable in addition: work day, work starting time, work end time, realtime and day of the week.
- Programmable in 5 different languages: German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- 10-way paraffin flow rate adjustment
- Paraffin filling level indication
- 3-liter paraffin reservoir
- Removable cassette bath
- Separately heated paraffin dispenser
- Paraffin flow activated manually, via footswitch or via the mold
- Workspace illuminated
- Coldplate with integrated refrigeration spot for specimen orientation
- Removable heated forceps holder on the right side
- Optionally additional forceps holder on the left side
- Battery-buffered memory