The Classic 500 Wheelchair utilizes a reinforced frame including gusseted sides, caster journals and dual cross braces. The seat hight is adjustable using the rust and chip resistant quadruple chrome plating process. The Classic 500 Wheelchair comes with 8" x 2" heavy-duty front wheels that won't fall in elevator slots and pushes 50% easier than other chairs.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Wheelchairs Companies
- Push to lock brake
- Metal skirt guards
- 24" x 1" heavy-duty urethane rear wheel with composite handrim includes 5/8" (15mm) axle bolt
- Sealed precision bearings on wheels, casters and journals
- Fire retardant, double embossed, Black, heavy-duty, vinyl upholstery
- Padded arm and calf pads are standard
- Threaded seat screw inserts minimize stripping from upholstery changes
- Chart pocket on back
- Ratchet bar to lock leg rests securely in place
- Tool-free adjustable, shiny aluminum footplate with push button lock to prevent twisting
|Height||19.5 inches seat to floor|
|Patient Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Width||28 inches overall|
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Folded width: 12.5"