DESCRIPTIONRenaissance Series 2020, Critical care bed
FORUMSView All (1)
7 years ago
Hello, Does anyone have the Stryker- Critical Care bed 2020's service manual?
The problem is that head and foot part do not run down.
Thanks in advance,
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bed Companies
- Control panel with function lockout switches
- Integrated scale with zero and lbs/kg toggle retractable instruction cards
- Hand control for raise/lower knee and raise/lower back
- Hydraulic pedals at foot end set height and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions
- Knee gatch and back support may also be activated by retractable cranks at foot end
- Receptacle for IV pole
|Height||22.5 - 35 inch range|
|Weight||495 lbs with scale, IV poles, and mattress|
|Patient Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
Patient Surface Dimensions: 32”W x 80"L
Caster Diameter: 8"
Knee Gatch Angle: 0° to 35°
Fowler Angle: 0° to 90°