DESCRIPTION15W CO2 Surgical Laser
The Cutting Edge 15-Watt CO2 Veterinary Laser System represents a revolution in veterinary surgery by delivering a full-featured laser system in a compact, affordable design. Now practices of all sizes can offer the highest standards of care to their patients, and enjoy the associated increased profits.
Featuring a compact design, this model allows for easy transport between surgical suites, saving time and maintaining surgical schedules.
The Cutting Edge CO2 Laser Systems are designed to incorporate those features deemed critical to providing safe, precise and cost-effective laser surgery in a veterinary hospital setting.
- Balanced Articulated Arm: Extremely maneuverable titanium arm with a 360-degree radius of movement in every axis. Handpiece will remain in any position upon release negating sterility issues.
- Beam Integrity: 100% beam integrity regardless of handpiece orientation delivering consistent energy throughout the entire surgery resulting in increased precision and minimal collateral damage.
- Aiming Beam: Allows the surgeon to visualize exactly where the laser energy will be applied to the patient before the energy is delivered.
- Autoclavable Handpiece: Hand pieces can be autoclaved for sterility and used countless times, maximizing profitability by eliminating consumable costs.
- Closed Loop Liquid Cooling System: Absorbs heat and keeps the laser cooled to ensure a speedy and uninterrupted surgery.
Maximum Power: 15 W
Power Output: CW mode: 0.5-15W
Superpulse Mode: 0.5-12W
Aiming Beam: Diode, 635nm / 2.8 mW
Working Radius: 44 inches
Power Supply: 110 VAC, 50-60Hz, 3A