DESCRIPTIONNihon Kohden 9020v
Nihon Kohden Cardiofax GEM ECG EKG is a multi channel interpretive electrocardiograph which incorporates a large waveform display and recorder in a compact and lightweight package.
The Animial ECG / EKG Software Kit is designed for most mammels with ECG analysis for dogs and cats. Clip electrodes for animals is standard provision. It's easy to use and can be a valuable aid in diagnosis.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Companies
- Large LCD: Display presents all traces clearly. You can view all leads simultaneously on a 320 x 240 dot backlit LCD.
- Special ECG analysis program: The analysis program, specially developed for dogs and cats, provides simultaneous 6-lead ECG acquisition and analysis with 56 findings and 4 judgement categories.
- Operable with AC and Battery Power: Provides for applicable operation when required. (Battery charger built into unit).
- Easy operation: No complicated setup. Just press buttons to change settings such as kind, size and body position.
- Paper saving recording: You can check the stability of waveforms by the display before recording with the built-in thermal array recorder. Automatic grid printing lets you use economical plain paper.
- Compact body: Compact and weighing less than 6 pounds for portability and space savings.
|Weight||4.6 lbs without battery|
- Display type: Monochrome LCD (CCFT backlight)
- Display size: 115 W x 86 H mm
- Display items: 6 lead waveform, HR, QRS mark
- Power requirement: 100 to 127 V, 220 to 240 V, 50/60Hz