Monitor for the vital signs in veterinary patients (feline, canine).
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Touch is specially designed to be used in vet surgery, treatment or cage areas. Compact design with a unique handle makes it easy to move from room to room. Its 8″ color touch monitor displays all the vital signs that users want in different colors to recognize each parameter easily. Built in printer offers documentation of all measured values as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Companies
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and Temperature - Includes: temperature, transflectance SpO2, and esophageal probes*
- EtCO2 ready (can add plug and play main or sidestream EtCO2 at any time)
- 8″ high resolution touch screen monitor
- Individual swap speed setting for each parameter
- Multiple display modes
- Remembers user settings
- Enhanced Data Management
- High-performance Measurement
|Paper Width||58 mm|
|Pulse Rate Range||30-300 BPM|
|Respiration Rate Range||0 to 150|
|Printer Paper Speed||25 , 50 mm/sec|