DESCRIPTIONComplete DR portable x-ray system
Get undreamed-of image quality in a complete DR portable x-ray system designed with technologists’ feedback. The FDR Go combines Fujifilm's renowned image technology, FDR D-EVO panels, with Dynamic Visualization™ for enhanced diagnostic visibility.
Built for speed and efficiency, the FDR Go incorporates features to ensure the safety of users and patients. A touch-sensing bumper stops the system and sounds an alarm if an obstacle comes too close, the quick release brake system stops the FDR Go whenever the grip handle is released, and a special safety mode allows it to travel at a slower speed for in room or training uses.
FORUMSView All (6)
a month ago
|FDR Go error F55|
Hello, Could do you help me to find the meaning of the error F55, it appears during the charging process of batteries, Thanks.Reply
a year ago
Getting the U01; U02 and U03 error at boot. I've been advised these errors are programmed to appear every two years to indicate a need for battery check and replace. U01 for main battery U02 for CPU battery U03 for Emergency brake release I am in need of service and install manual, as well as part # for battery replaceReply
2 years ago
|Error code f55|
What does this mean?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile Radiography Companies
- Compact chassis size and low tube lockdown allow easy driving visibility and maneuverability in even the tightest spaces.
- Large touchscreen display with Fujifilm’s latest Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically optimizes images for greater diagnostic visibility
- Compatible with all FDR D-EVO wireless detectors available in GOS and CsI, in standard 14x17” or full field-of-view 17x17” sizes, and the unique wireless 24x30cm all featuring Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology for exceptional image quality at lower dose
- Dual, independent rear-wheel drive provides ultra-sensitive steering for smooth, quiet traveling and easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- “Inching” controls at the tube head slowly move the system forward or backward for precise positioning at the bedside without needing to return to the drive handle.
- Long- and tall-reach telescopic arm features full angulations for easy and precise tube positioning.
- System battery power lasts 4-5 hours and features emergency reserve mode for additional exposures and travel after low battery warning.
- System can be operated wireless or with wired Ethernet connection utilizing standard DICOM connectivity and its ruggedized hard drive holds up to ~4,000 images.
- RIS shortcut button lets you close studies remotely from the mobile console.