DESCRIPTIONUpgrade to Fujifilm FFDM
The Aspire product line delivers the exceptional image quality of Fujifilm full field digital mammography using existing mammography gantry systems.
The high-capacity, multi-plate reader, ClearView-CSm Plus, was developed to accommodate the throughput of up to 80 digital imaging plates per hour from three exam rooms, in addition to providing digital mammography and general x-ray capabilities. High uptime enabled by an independent cassette driver system and a small footprint allows the ClearView-CSm Plus to provide busy environments with 50µm image quality and workflow efficiency.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mammography Companies
- A high-speed CR reader
- Dual side reading with 50-micron sampling
- Versatile multi-modality capability
- An AWS-c technologist console with PEM
- Dynamic Range Control (DRC) improves the visibility of both dense and soft tissue by amplifying or reducing image density and contrast
- Multi-objective Frequency Processing (MFP) selectively applies varying degrees of edge enhancement processing to each individual structure dependent on size for improved image quality
- Pattern Enhancement for Mammography (PEM) detects and improves the conspicuity of minute structural information within the breast through pattern recognition. This makes it easier to view foreign objects such as micro-calcifications.
- Cycle Time:
> Approx. 40-60 seconds (HQ)
> 75-85 seconds (Dual-Side)
- Imaging Plates:
> ST-VI, HR-V, HR-BD (Mammography)
> Type C/CC, CM, LC Long View, DM (dual side mammography), DS (dual side general)
- Power Requirements:
> 110V, 7A (Max)