DESCRIPTION55 Laboratory Autoclave BSL3 & BSL4 Mid-Range Series
In today’s society the need for safe bio-containment systems is increasingly important. This is especially true in the sterilization process where standard autoclaves cannot deal with the threat posed by harmful pathogens and other contaminated materials that are emitted from BSL3/4 laboratories.
Tuttnauer is at the front lines, continuously creating new standards in the field of bio containment. With years of experience in the market, Tuttnauer produces reliable and safe bio- containment systems.
The Tuttnauer range of BSL autoclaves is designed to meet stringent Bio Safety Level requirements for BSL3 and BSL4 facilities. These include a hermetically sealed barrier between the different risk level zones and effective sterilization and disposal of all effluent and gases.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies
- Bio-shield barrier hermetically seals between the differently qualified zones
- Thermal sterilization treatment sterilizes all effluent and waste water
- Double or single filtration systems ensure air is decontaminated before discharge
- Autoclave chamber, piping and fittings are made from 316L stainless steel
- Interlocks protect against passage of contaminated materials
- Double door pass-through autoclave