Laboratory Forums

Wed Jan 23 2019
0 Replies

What Com to use? P0, 1,2,3????

Tue Jan 22 2019
0 Replies

We have an RC5B+ we acquired used. It now needs the brushes replaced. It seems like a very difficult task, going from below and accessing the motor. If you've done it, how did you access the brushes? We are able to get there but it's not a routine task.

Tue Jan 22 2019
1 Reply

HOW OFTEN DO YOU REPLACE THE FILTERS IN YOUR GUS SOAKING STATION?

1 Reply

I am looking for a service manual and parts for a UW565DVI

2 Replies

Centrifuge turned off during use. There was not power failure in laboratory or any other related situation. Instrument remained turned off and not responsive. Electrical connections were confirmed and it was restarted. But same behavior was repeated later. Has this behaviour been observed previously for this equipment? Is there any additioal troubleshooting that let us correct these power disruptions? Thanks in advance for your answers Rosa De Jesus

Thu Jan 17 2019
1 Reply

How to clear error 38

0 Replies

Does anyone know a good drop-in replacement for the HM550 condenser fan motor? I guess the original fan motor (Plaset 20305) is no longer available. Thermo wants $380 for whatever they are replacing it with.

Tue Jan 15 2019
1 Reply

Has anyone worked on one of these to fix slow, constant dripping? The service manual says to replace the face sealing washer, but our tech support that worked on it last time said that we must replace the entire solenoid assembly. What did you do to fix this? Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this? Does it hurt this equipment to be on constantly? The operations manual mentions weekly and bi-weekly cleaning that is not done on these machines, so I don't know if that could be causing this. Thanks!

Tue Jan 15 2019
0 Replies

Would you please advise how to adjust the red reflex on my microscope as the surgeon cant do surgery without it

Fri Jan 11 2019
0 Replies

I have error codes 101 & 102 which translates to an issue with the 24 V / 40 V on the driver board. I have checked the voltages on the board and they are correct, and all of the LED's for those voltages are lit. The unit seems to be operating normally. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree