Laboratory Forums

Tue Apr 17 2018
2 Replies

What is the correct lamp model # used in this analyzer?

Mon Apr 16 2018
0 Replies

my indicator changes to a pass yellow but the color is a little more orange than it use to be . Has anyone else had this happen? I am wondering if my indicators are just getting old they don't expire for 3 months.

Sat Apr 14 2018
2 Replies

The screen does not work after the message AUTOTEST en proceso

1 Reply

a new rotary valve home sensor was placed on the analyzer now error code [539] shows up. any ideas?

2 Replies

Buenas tardes tengo una falla no enciende el display de la unidad de control de mando shandon Citadel 2000, la tarjeta master tiene esta referencia 698200035-0009

4 Replies

I have already changed the lamp, the PDA board and the complete photometer, but the problem remains. I can adjust the lamp in Debug SW (all the background are between 47000 and 49000). In Operator SW, the Lamp Check is OK (340nm = 5895 and 800nm = 6000) but in Current Status is written "Light Intensity too weak". I have checked also the cuvette washing - all the pins dispense and aspirate the liquid normally. The cuvettes are new. I have performed the Cuvette Check: all the cuvettes have normal values (around 6000). Can anybody help me?

2 Replies

Dear Collegue does anyone know the reference for the thermat circuit for the oven or Rotor thanks

Tue Apr 10 2018
1 Reply

I am in need of a service manual for this unit. Does anyone have it

Mon Apr 9 2018
2 Replies

Trying to order replacement lamps (Heater On and OverTemp) for the Olympic Model 10 56910 Warmette. Called Natus and they will only ship to a medical facility. Called PartsSource and they said Natus would not drop ship. I believe the part number is 200002-501 and I believe it is the same for the model 56920 and the larger warmers. Thanks!

Mon Apr 9 2018
4 Replies

Our BS-200 delivers water in sample tubes, while running the analysis. Where could be the problem? We called a maintenance engineer, but as usual in our country he will not be available before few days.

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST