Laboratory Forums

Added  Feb 1 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have a service passcode for this washer? I need to reset the service timer.

Equipment: Steelco DS1000

RE: Steelco - DS 1000
Updated  Jan 31 2023
1 Reply

Copy of user manual

Equipment: Pentra400

RE: Horiba Medical - ABX Pentra 400
Updated  Jan 30 2023
1 Reply

I need the cryostat technical manual.

Equipment: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563

RE: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563
Added  Jan 30 2023
0 Replies

Are there any technical manuals for the cryostat? All I can find is the user manual.

RE: Triangle Biomedical Sciences - MINOTOME PLUS 2563
Added  Jan 24 2023
0 Replies

The machine doesn’t work properly. All the time it is showing huge reference of WBC and the rest of results doesn’t show. We did all maintenance what machine asked for and it’s still the same.

Equipment: Sysmex - XP-300

RE: Sysmex - XP-300
1 Reply

How many amps does this equipment use

Equipment: Nanosonics - trophon2

RE: Nanosonics - trophon2
Added  Jan 14 2023
0 Replies

Izin bertanya,alat saya stlh di start up muncul notifikasi rotation motor error.itu bagaimana ya penyelesaiannya?

Equipment: Mindray - BC-3200

RE: Mindray - BC-3200
1 Reply

Hello, I am having issues where auto mode is not working...I have checked the PCB and noticed that R63 is damaged/cracked in the middle. Will that be the source of the problem? I have checked the test points as well in TP2 and everything seems to be working. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2255
Updated  Jan 5 2023
1 Reply

When I turned on my analyzer this morning the main screen was really dim where I can barely see the buttons. What do I need to do?

Equipment: Sysmex - XP-300

RE: Sysmex - XP-300
Updated  Jan 4 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone have a copy of the Blanket Warmer QDJ04 maintenance manual, let me know, Thanks.

RE: STERIS - QDJ04

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree