Laboratory Forums

1 Reply

Can anyone provide the procedure for clearing the red gear light?

4 Replies

Need parts for a SL3000 Cryostat handwheel

Mon Dec 9 2019
2 Replies

I looked through the documents to figure out how to flush the brine pump system. However, while I understand the process, I can neither find the brine pump itself nor the outputs menu to check on the status of the brine pump. Any assistance would be appreciated, as I do not have a service manual.

Mon Dec 9 2019
2 Replies

Can anyone help with KC4 software and installation for Elx800 thanks

4 Replies

Sakura Tissue Tek VIP 6 - ultrasound level sensor fail (EC 322 & 922). I've got a machine with an intermittently failing lower level sensor. I removed the sensor to clean it more thoroughly - it looks like bright clean stainless steel. The recommendation on the Sakura PM checklist is to use acetic acid or Metaflux, but I didn't have either on hand. Sakura doesn't specify which Metaflux product, but I've never run into this issue before. Has anyone else had a level sensor issue which was corrected by intensive cleaning? Does anyone have a source for these level sensors, other than Sakura?

0 Replies

Hi, please I need know how I can Enable modify parameter, because this show error message: E2 PROM write error. Where can see if the write lock or not. Thanks

Thu Dec 5 2019
1 Reply

How to program alpha amylase in this equipment

2 Replies

Can anyone give me an idea as to what is causing stated error. I have no service manual for system. Thanks!

RE: Blood Culture Analyzer
Mon Dec 2 2019
3 Replies

Issue seams to be when rotating the handles wheel mechanism squeaks. Any recommendation of whaer and should I lubricate or grease and with what thanks.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree