Laboratory Forums

Wed Jun 12 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone know where i can find the owners/operations manual to this centrifuge? GFMD cant help because its considered obsolete.

Wed Jun 12 2019
1 Reply

I'm getting a Help 1.1 message after running the centrifuge thru a couple cycles. Anyone know what this code means and how i can stop it?

Tue Jun 11 2019
0 Replies

Hello, I have a Sysmex XS 500i and I need web service to Integrate with output data of these machines and the service manual of xs 500 i sysmex, please send to naderbergaoui@gmail.com.

Tue Jun 11 2019
0 Replies

Good morning technicians, Unfortunately I lost password to access to the abx e-sat module. Can someone tell me how to reset this password? Thanks

Sat Jun 8 2019
1 Reply

Can you replace the printer on this unit? The printer itself is fine, the motor for the paper feed is wearing out and wont feed at the correct speed. The gears on the roller and motor are fine.

0 Replies

programming erba chem7 semi autoanalyzer for absorbance mode

0 Replies

I know it's a bit of a dinosaur but does anyone have manuals for Belmont Clesta 1 and the Belmont Pro 11 chair? Cheers.

Wed Jun 5 2019
2 Replies

Hello, have some issue with error code 31. when it started it door latch is hunting and ends up with error code 31. I replaced two sensors on the door latch but did not help. changed PCB board with brand new same thing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Wed Jun 5 2019
1 Reply

Hello I need a service manual to solve the problem with my device. Can you help me? THERMO EXCELSIOR ES. Thank you.

0 Replies

How do I put the gears or what do I do to get my slides going straight not crooked?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree