Laboratory Forums

1 Reply

I'm new in the lab and have been told to try and figure out what's wrong with this machine....of course no one has been able to even turn it on for years, so I don't know what happened to get to this point. Any thoughts on starting points for figuring out the issue? What is the weird little black button on the side that says "PUSH RE-CIRK-IT" for?

0 Replies

La maquina no funciona , tiene una alarma que indica alta temperatura del disipador. Como procedo para solucionar ?

Tue Oct 16 2018
0 Replies

i need service manual of iec centra cl3 my email shanahmad91@yahoo.com i found an error DFL in iec centra cl3 what i do plz help!

Mon Oct 15 2018
3 Replies

help me on geting its service manual

Sat Oct 13 2018
1 Reply

power outage. Turned power back on yesterday at 4pm. Thought Standby mode would stop flashing after 24 hours. Still flashing even though temps are normal again. Does it maybe take longer than 24 hours for standby to stop flashing? Thanks.

Sat Oct 13 2018
0 Replies

Have a working eppendorf 5417c but am lacking power entry module. Does anyone have the manufacturer and part number for one. Thank You Very Much

Thu Oct 11 2018
3 Replies

leaking paraffin dispenser

Thu Oct 11 2018
8 Replies

Can you help me solve error 328

3 Replies

Does anyone have a user manual or instructions book for the Cytospin 2?

1 Reply

i have a problem with my s3 microscope, the lamp dont light,,, i can see the problem in intensity control board but i need electric diagram... please can someone help me with service manual or another thing???? thank you very much

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree