Laboratory Forums

Updated  May 12 2022
Added  May 12 2022
0 Replies

we bought new door hinges ,but having issue installing them, any details you can offer, thanks Marty

RE: Getinge - 5624
Updated  May 5 2022
0 Replies

Cómo puedo eliminar el error 1121 que me aparece en equipo humacount 80ts. Gracias

RE: Human Diagnostics - HumaCount 80
0 Replies

hello, the Mindray bc2800 does not show the results after doing the count. the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made, but at the end it does not show the quantities and the histograms on the screen. the screen works fine, but the scan results are blank, what could be the reason?

RE: Mindray - BC-2800
0 Replies

Does anyone know where I could find a conversion kit to convert the table top version of the VIPE300 to the floor model (stacked)?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP E300
Added  Apr 26 2022
0 Replies

hello guys, i have problem with this urine analyser, LCD display can't touch , i've turned off and then turned on , but still no respond, so, i confuse what's the problem.. anyone here know what happen and have some solution? i need for fix this, i hope you all can help me.. thank you

RE: ERBA - LAURA Smart
Added  Apr 23 2022
0 Replies

which nvram is used in this equipment?

RE: Robonik - Readwell Touch
Added  Apr 21 2022
0 Replies

can you please help me to get the schematic diagram of frequency Converter.

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree