Laboratory Forums

Updated  Mar 1 2021
1 Reply

URIT - 5160
hello, please, i need the service manual for this product. Thanks You can send you to: benitocraxxi@gmail.com

RE: URIT - 5160
Updated  Mar 1 2021
3 Replies

Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
Is this just a passive heatsink system. Ours doesnt seem to be working well. Took the back off looking for a fuse but didnt see any. Havent actually take off the front of the machine yet. once again anyone have a manual? columbusscooterbuyer at gmail dot com

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
0 Replies

Thermo Scientific - Shandon Cytospin 2
hi I have a Cytospin 2 and it don't have power I check it power line and fuse and that is OK but for other check I need to Wiring diagram and its PCB schematics any body can help??

RE: Thermo Scientific - Shandon Cytospin 2
Updated  Feb 26 2021
3 Replies

Hettich - MIKRO 220/220R
What causes an Interruption of mains supply during centrifugation.

RE: Hettich - MIKRO 220/220R
Updated  Feb 26 2021
1 Reply

Hettich - MIKRO 220/220R
What causes an Interruption of mains supply during centrifugation.

RE: Hettich - MIKRO 220/220R
Updated  Feb 26 2021
2 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
Hello all, Ok I am having an issue with the cover slipper in the lab. When I initialize the unit the basket comes up and the gripper arm brings the glass slide over. When the glue arm extends to dispense glue, it is out of sequence with the arm that brings out the cover glass. Does anyone know the root cause of error 7 and it corrective action?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - ClearVue Coverslipper
2 Replies

Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
Hello, does anyone have a copy of the preventive maintenance procedure for the Tissue Tek Prisma?

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Prisma/Film
0 Replies

Mindray - BC-3200
Dear all Kindly to know that iam facing a problem on the Mindray BC 3200. The PLt is reading stars all the time. Any body can help plz. Thank you

RE: Mindray - BC-3200
Added  Feb 24 2021
0 Replies

YD Diagnostics - URiSCAN Pro II
Our URiSCAN Pro Analyzer is giving calibration block error. I have recalibrated the analyzer but it's giving the same error frequently We do not have a service manual please help us if anyone knows how to solve this problem!

RE: YD Diagnostics - URiSCAN Pro II
Added  Feb 20 2021
0 Replies

TRANSASIA - ERBA Chem-5
Display getting intermetiient

RE: TRANSASIA - ERBA Chem-5

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree