Added  Mar 17 2024
0 Replies

Getting error 3109 Home limit reached on axis 7? Any advice

Equipment: Qiagen - QIAcube

RE: Qiagen - QIAcube
Updated  Mar 13 2024
1 Reply

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement pistons or a replacement piston kit for the New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 benchtop incubator shaker?  Thanks.

Equipment: New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 Benchtop Shaker

RE: New Brunswick Scientific - Innova 4000
Updated  Mar 13 2024
5 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know what ERROR E31 MOTOR OVERTEMP means for the Sorvall Legend XT centrifuge.  Bad brushes? Problem with the control board or a temperature probe?  Any troubleshooting recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Equipment: Sorvall Legend XT centrifuge

RE: Sorvall - Legend XT
Added  Mar 12 2024
0 Replies

Cell counter user manual

Equipment: Sysmex - KX-21

RE: Sysmex - KX-21
Added  Mar 11 2024
0 Replies

My equipment hás its screen blocked and ONLY presents the Window with sample result (blood cell count). Mouse and keyboard cant remove this windows. How can I close this windows with keyboard or if there is another way to solve this problem. 

Equipment: Sinothinker - SK8800

RE: Sinothinker - SK8800
0 Replies

BEFORE STARTING THE DEVICE'S STANDARD PROCEDURES, IT INDICATES EMERGENCY STOP AND THERE IS A CLICK IN THE SYRINGE MODULES. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN BE DONE.

RE: Orphee - Mythic 18
0 Replies

Is this instrument have 50 mL rotor? 

RE: TOMY - MX Series
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail also you can call either

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 8000
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail also you can call either

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 6000
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Modular Analytics EVO

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree