Laboratory Forums

Added  Feb 5 2024
0 Replies

Hi, anybody has this manual, I need it please

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Cryotome E
Updated  Feb 4 2024
1 Reply

Helloo i am having high wbc count for mindray BC 3000 plus hematology analyzer. have changed reagent but still high. all parameters are normal except wbcs. Need help.

Equipment: MINDRAY BC 3000 PLUS

Added  Feb 5 2024
0 Replies

Require operating software (windows based). Anybody can give me download link. 

RE: Mindray - BC-5300
Updated  Jan 31 2024
1 Reply

Hi,

Am getting an error "E_SHVMOTOR_START_BAD_ADVAL". Can someone please help me with this error.

It's not even able to run prime cycle or background cycle.

Mac

RE: Medonic - M-series
1 Reply

hi, how do I connect my code to the machine, I've written a code that accepts the data from the machine but the machine doesn't recognize the host computer even though I've already opened the port. the machine errors with COM Error

RE: Mindray - BC-3000Plus
Updated  Jan 29 2024
1 Reply

The diluent expir But the all reagent new

Equipment: Beckman Coulter - DxH 500

RE: Beckman Coulter - DxH 500
Added  Jan 29 2024
0 Replies

Hi 

I'm using slee MTP tissue processor. My problem is that I cannt return it back to position 1. And it shows that there is a system error 15 

Equipment: Slee Medical - MTP

RE: Slee Medical - MTP
Updated  Jan 26 2024
1 Reply

Looking at a DC250 blanket warmer and getting error code ES11. Followed troubleshooting ideas of checking the pad sensor and connections, no luck. Any other suggestions? 

RE: Enthermics - DC250
0 Replies

Bc2800 not show the results on the screen

I do not get the results after doing the count. 
the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made,
everything seems to work, but at the end it does not show any values. instead it shows ****. 

What should i do?

RE: Mindray - BC-2800
0 Replies

Leica Autostainer XL (ST5010) emits a continuous audible alarm sound, immediately after power up, and an exclamation mark (and a blinking cursor) is on the LCD screen. It does not react to any key presses.
Has anyone seen this issue? I am guessing that it is the main PCB, but wondered if a failed battery-backed RAM with RTC clock chip could (DS1243Y+120) could be responsible.

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree