Laboratory Forums

Updated  Jan 26 2024
1 Reply

Looking at a DC250 blanket warmer and getting error code ES11. Followed troubleshooting ideas of checking the pad sensor and connections, no luck. Any other suggestions? 

RE: Enthermics - DC250
0 Replies

Bc2800 not show the results on the screen

I do not get the results after doing the count. 
the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made,
everything seems to work, but at the end it does not show any values. instead it shows ****. 

What should i do?

RE: Mindray - BC-2800
0 Replies

Leica Autostainer XL (ST5010) emits a continuous audible alarm sound, immediately after power up, and an exclamation mark (and a blinking cursor) is on the LCD screen. It does not react to any key presses.
Has anyone seen this issue? I am guessing that it is the main PCB, but wondered if a failed battery-backed RAM with RTC clock chip could (DS1243Y+120) could be responsible.

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5010 Autostainer XL
Updated  Jan 12 2024
1 Reply

I noted that a fairly new Leica 1520 comes with 315 grams of R452A refrigerant. Does anyone know if this will be the norm - will all of the cryostat manufacturers be switching to this refrigerant, instead of R404A (which is about to be phased out)?
I did note that it does still use a Danfoss SC15G compressor (which now has a sticker on it saying "R452A"). And, unfortunately, it also still has the double e-valve.

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1520
1 Reply

Leica ST5020 Multistainer - solenoid rebuild kits. Has anyone ordered/used Leica solenoid rebuild kits? The Leica parts list has a solenoid valve service kit, p/n 14047539613. It does not specify whether this is individually, or it is a kit to service all six solenoids.
I guess this is moot - Leica Biosystems just told me, after having given me the price ($1342), that it has been discontinued. Have any of you had good success just cleaning these solenoids?

RE: Leica Biosystems - ST5020 Multistainer
Updated  Jan 11 2024
2 Replies

Does anyone have any tips / tricks to adjust the delrin block?  I'm struggling to get even pressure across the travel.  Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
0 Replies

Having trouble setting the temprature on the lower warmer.

Equipment: STERIS - QDJ04

RE: STERIS - QDJ04
Added  Jan 8 2024
0 Replies

If anyone has a service manual they can share it. I have a part that fell out and I need to see where it goes. The unit is having motor issues. 

RE: Siemens - Hematek 3000 System
0 Replies

Can I get manual for Centurion Scientific K2809R Bench Top 

Equipment: Centurion Scientific K280R Bench Top

RE: Centurion Scientific - K280R

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree