RE: Hettich - ROTO SILENTA 630 RS
Added  Dec 12 2023
0 Replies

How to remove error

Equipment: EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5415 R

RE: EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5415 R
Added  Dec 12 2023
0 Replies

I have a CFX Connect here and I'm not able to open or close it. It remains in the open state no matter what I do. The manual open/close button doesn't work , same for the close button in the CFX manager. I manually latched the lid into the closed position but it still reads as open in the CFX manager. What could be a possible diagnosis for this problem? Some help will be really appreciated

Equipment: Bio-Rad Laboratories CFX Connect

RE: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. - CFX96 Deep Well
Added  Dec 11 2023
0 Replies

How to calibrate

Equipment: Urit 910 electrolyte analyser

RE: URIT - 910
Added  Dec 7 2023
0 Replies

how to perform a log amp adjustment

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - 717
Updated  Dec 6 2023
2 Replies

Hi

our machine has stopped working and displays the error e30

after looking through the manual, it says replace pcb, unfortunately, they are no longer made and the only ones i can find are in America from used machines.

i have 2 questions

1, do you think its worth sending the pcb off to a company that repairs pcbs to see if it can be fixed (i have asked a few near me but they dont work on centrifuges)

2, if so, is the pcb the same as the main board, on the schematics, it looks like it is but in the instructions, it refers to main board and pcb seperately.

many thanks and i appreciate any help

RE: Sorvall - Legend T/RT Plus
6 Replies

Unit trips internal 4 amp breaker after 2-3 seconds. Any previous experience on this issue? Thanks  

RE: Drucker Diagnostics - 853VES
0 Replies

Two of our 5333 units are giving "Memory Corrupted" errors upon startup.  These are older units, Eppendorf no longer supports them or even answers simple questions about them.  Does anyone know if these have an internal battery?  We took them apart, but did not see a battery anywhere.  

Equipment: EPPENDORF - Mastercycler 5333

Updated  Dec 3 2023
2 Replies

We are processing around 90 cassettes daily. How often the charcoal pack have to be changed? TIA.

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5 Jr

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek VIP 5
5 Replies

I have a Leica RM2255 that has a problem. The course feed forward and backward, on both fast and slow there is no movement. I can hear ticking sound but there isn't any movement. Is there a coupling inside between motor and lead screw that may be loose or failing. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

Thanks

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2255

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree