Laboratory Forums

Updated  Mar 26 2024
1 Reply

RE: TROPHON EPR N100010

I am trying to prepare two generation I machines (2012, 2014) for resale and require the cycle count so that the buyer will be able to predict the next PM.  I assume the cycles should be info that can be viewed using sequenced keying on bootup, but there are no directions in the user manual and nothing I have tried has worked so far.  The boot up initial display shows only S/N and software info.   Both machines pass their self texts and proceed into the purge cycle where they continue unless powered down.  Both seem to complete an initial stage of purging after about 15 minutes and then shift into something pretty much the same after a couple of seconds of what sounds like electronic switching.

What I would like is:

* directions for the cycle recall sequence or whatever process is required to find the cycle count;

* an indication of what the normal purging process is and how it might be controlled or prompted to complete while the device is dry and self testing

Thanks

Bruce Raynor

Equipment: TROPHON EPR

RE: Nanosonics - Trophon EPR
Updated  Mar 26 2024
1 Reply

trying to order fan parts for Getinge 5624 serial # J064108

Equipment: j064108

RE: Getinge - 5624
2 Replies

The device the touchscreen is illuminated and flashing and still flashing when i open device i see a1board flashing when i remove a2 board control panel the a1 board still illuminated not flashing 

Equipment: Hettich - EBA 280

RE: Hettich - EBA 280
2 Replies

Sakura Cryo3 Flex cryostat.

I am looking for manuals (service and/or user), PM checklist, or information describing differences in operation, service, or parts between the Flex version and the original version. 

I have been asked to PM a Cryo 3 Flex. I can see a few differences, but I'm not sure what else there might be, and what I would want to do differently in a PM.

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek Cryo3
Updated  Mar 17 2024
1 Reply

Getting error 3109 Home limit reached on axis 7? Any advice

Equipment: Qiagen - QIAcube

RE: Qiagen - QIAcube
Updated  Mar 13 2024
1 Reply

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement pistons or a replacement piston kit for the New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 benchtop incubator shaker?  Thanks.

Equipment: New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 Benchtop Shaker

RE: New Brunswick Scientific - Innova 4000
Updated  Mar 13 2024
6 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know what ERROR E31 MOTOR OVERTEMP means for the Sorvall Legend XT centrifuge.  Bad brushes? Problem with the control board or a temperature probe?  Any troubleshooting recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Equipment: Sorvall Legend XT centrifuge

RE: Sorvall - Legend XT
1 Reply

BEFORE STARTING THE DEVICE'S STANDARD PROCEDURES, IT INDICATES EMERGENCY STOP AND THERE IS A CLICK IN THE SYRINGE MODULES. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN BE DONE.

RE: Orphee - Mythic 18
Updated  Feb 29 2024
1 Reply

"Can't gain speed" error occurs after 2 minuets of run time. any solutions? 

RE: Drucker Diagnostics - 642VES
Updated  Feb 27 2024
2 Replies

looking for the manual

Equipment: steris amsco 444 washer

RE: STERIS - Reliance 444 Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree