Imaging Forums

Updated  Jan 25 2020
2 Replies

Esaote - C-Scan

Trying to locate a copy of the C-Scan service manual. I have loads of GE CT, GE MR and ONI MR manuals to trade.

RE: Esaote - C-Scan
Added  Jan 24 2020
0 Replies

Dear: I need the specificatiosn for xray tube, Siemens GIGANTOS XRAY; if service manual is avalaible, thak´s in advance

RE: Radiography
1 Reply

Siemens - Mobilett Plus HP
Dear sir I am viesna from Cambodia, I have one unit Siemens - Mobilett Plus ,It was error 17 ,Could you help an idea with service manual ? Waiting your reply as soon as possible. Best Regards Viesna

RE: Siemens - Mobilett Plus HP
1 Reply

Fujifilm - FDR Clinica
Hello everyone. I would like to ask anyone if you have a service manual or troubleshooting guide for this Fujifilm FDR Smart x-ray system. My problem is that the function of the tabletop sensor is reversed and was wondering how to fix this? Thank you for sending me a troubleshooting guide or service manual. Here is my email add: jdecastro.innomed@gmail.com

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Clinica
Updated  Jan 24 2020
1 Reply

Toshiba - Aplio 500
Hi Techs I have an issue with Aplio 500 ,its LCD Touch screen is frozen , Could you please anyone pass me any solution for fixing it . Thank you in advance Chaucer

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 500
2 Replies

Toshiba - Xario 100
I need service key and password for 2020 of Xario 100 or SSA-660 ultrasound machine. Thank you!

RE: Toshiba - Xario 100
Added  Jan 23 2020
0 Replies

Medison - SONOACE X8

Hello all!

Is there any generic license for the DICOM Module?

I tried to buy one, but the company representative -- now, Samsung -- says it can't sell because is an Obsolete Machine...

I wish to send the exam over the network, through DICOM, to a PACS Software.

For the moment, I am using "Export to DICOM", to save the exam to an USB device. Thank you.

RE: Medison - SONOACE X8
Added  Jan 23 2020
0 Replies

Toshiba - TOSCANER 3000
I am using Toshiba Micro CT Scan TOSCANER-3000. It shows problem for watercooler. Can you please help me what is the reason and how to solve this problem?

RE: Toshiba - TOSCANER 3000
Updated  Jan 24 2020
2 Replies

Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
Hello to everybody! Does anyone knows the part number of the grid drive motors for the Hologic Lorad m-iv?

RE: Hologic - Lorad M-IV Series
Updated  Jan 23 2020
1 Reply

Aloka - ProSound Alpha 10
I have an Aloka A10 unit without any transducers that I am trying to work on. I cannot get into the preset menu to examine the information there. Is there a key command or series of options to press to get into it?

RE: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 10

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree