Imaging Forums

0 Replies

Hello sir I have an Aloka SSD 6500 with fault System recovery failed" Generic CPU was not responded even with several retries. Please manually reboot the system by power switch. Please anyone help

RE: Aloka - SSD-5000
Updated  Jan 13 2022
Added  Jan 13 2022
0 Replies

I have following error when starting patient Invalid vedio capture device is selected Open image source and activate valid one After press ok. I have selected firewire PAL Now i can see image on the screen. Next error showing after pressing capture button on scope DF is not connected E402 Connect DF. Please let me know how to solve this issue..

RE: Olympus - Endobase
Updated  Jan 13 2022
5 Replies

I have a problem with the sponge rollers of my AGFA CR30x. The thing is I looked at internet and found the kit of rollers on 800 dollars. There is a way to change the sponges rollers but not all the set? the part number is CM+9517590304. I'm a Vet and live in Ecuador Latin America. I have two days my CR stopped and need to make it work again the fastest possible. My technician said that need to import the parts. What do you recommend? thank you very much for you service

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Added  Jan 13 2022
0 Replies

HELLO I HAD INSTALLED PANORAMIC ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 AND IF I EXPOSE AND DEVOLLOPE THE IMAGE COMES IN HALF THAT CAN HELP PLEASE THANKS

RE: Instrumentarium - ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 D
Added  Jan 12 2022
0 Replies

Wsa Error 10057 on port 56575 I need help

RE: NeuroLogica - CereTom NL3000
Updated  Jan 12 2022
1 Reply

Hi I have a c-arm OEC 9800 and its missing a hard drive . whats is the best way to install software to new hard drive where i can find the software cd or link thanks in advance

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9800
Added  Jan 12 2022
0 Replies

Hello! With Philips CX50 any suggestions on how to turn off the feature that automatically puts the system in freeze after a period of not being used?

RE: Philips - CX50
Added  Jan 12 2022
0 Replies

Hola. He comprado 2 baterías nuevas pero no me las cargs. Está el nivel de batería siempre 0

RE: Esaote - My Lab 25 Gold
Added  Jan 11 2022
0 Replies

What are the different functions of the foot pedal

RE: Siemens - UROSKOP Access

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree