Imaging Forums

Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

Can you provide the Salient Characteristics of the mark 7

RE: MedRad - Mark 7 Arterion
Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

I want to configure a new pacs, Is there any full user to configure NX ?? or any way to do it ?? my mail: pablo13cba@gmail.com  THANKS!!!

Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

Hi! I have the error ref.MESS 310, I can enter with the user: rad and pw: rad, although I can use the program but it is annoying every time I want to add a new patient I get the error 310 and I have to close more than once the message to create a patient. Is there any solution ? I also want to configure a new pacs, Is there any full user to configure NX ?? my mail: pablo13cba@gmail.com  THANKS!!!

0 Replies

Hello Folks, Can you help me to find out if the Varex X-ray tube RAD-12/Leo could be a good replacement for the X-Ray tube E 7843 Brivo DRF? Your help is highly appreciated! Thank you!

RE: GE Healthcare - Brivo DR-F
Updated  Jul 5 2022
1 Reply

Tengo este error en mi equipo. Alguien lo ha solucionado?

RE: AGFA - DX-M
Added  Jul 4 2022
0 Replies

Instructions on key button and how to use

RE: Siemens - Sonoline SI-400
Updated  Jul 3 2022
2 Replies

I have problem m031, Adjusment filamen data , Please give me solution

RE: Philips - BV 300
Updated  Jul 3 2022
2 Replies

Hello our ultrasound machine display screen is sideways, how can I turn it

RE: GE Healthcare - Voluson i
1 Reply

Problem Desc: The original problem was that Error 711/80 was displayed when attempting to flouro. Gaskets and corona disks were replaced on HV cables at the tube end, and silicon oil was applied. Error 711/80 was cleared, but images were out of focus/blurry. After continuing to flouro, image quality improved until the problem was resolved. A few days later, out of focus/blurry images were reported with no error. Currently unable to reproduce the problem, system is functioning properly. Questions: What does Error 711/80 mean? What could cause intermittent out of focus images? Has anyone ever seen this problem and what was the solution?

RE: Siemens - UROSKOP Access

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree