Imaging Forums

Fri Jun 14 2019
0 Replies

Images are roughly pixeled. I compared earlier studies in database and they were ok. The measurements and phantom results are ok anyway. I can also send images for more info.

4 Replies

Dear everyone, Could anyone help me how to change Language from Japan to English for Fujifilm CR software CORNACORE Station? *CR Model: Fujifilm FCR PRIMA

0 Replies

Hello, Has anyone got a Potentiometer for an IE33 Control Panel lying around as a spare part, or a Control Panel that no longer functions? I would like to add a photo, but I am not sure how to, or if it is even possible. On the back of the Potentiometer is the number 03616. I have done a search on the net, but i am unable to identify the exact one. I am looking forward to positive replies.

0 Replies

This is the message I recieved when opening the NX WIBU key is ok license is ok Windows user is ok (Crservice)

0 Replies

Hi, Does anyone have information on the Olympus flushing pump. I have one that is not delivering enough fluid. No kinks or leaks or blockages.

Thu Jun 13 2019
2 Replies

Is there a service manual for the OEC 9600 available for download or that could be sent to me?

0 Replies

I'm looking for a table. The one that broke is a Trex 6807. anyone have any tables lying around?

1 Reply

Is there a PM needed for this unit?

1 Reply

Does this unit require PM?

0 Replies

Need to reload software on ADS, but Jumpstart Floppy seems damaged. The system can't boot and shows message "disk: a wrong magic number". Does anyone have this disk or files that I can use to make the floppy (still have some old systems with floppy drives!)? Here is full description on the disk: Product: ADS Name: Jumpstart Floppy Version: 17.5/June 2008 Part Number: 5317005 (alternate part number is 5317001) Thanks. Duke Stancic

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree