Imaging Forums

2 Replies

Hello there please can anyone to help me to resolve one problem with my acist syringe the syring display its not starting just biping all the time bip bippp bipp and that syring its not communication with the remote display . waiting for ur reply. best regards Krasniqi

Wed Jul 18 2018
0 Replies

Could you sent me a pdf file with user manual for this product? Thank you x-ray machinery from Greece

Tue Jul 17 2018
0 Replies

philips BV29 error M326 ?

Tue Jul 17 2018
0 Replies

I there a health rick exposing our scrapping personel to this equipment? Is there a special care when take in it a part?

Tue Jul 17 2018
1 Reply

Hi i am looking to be able to get the latest software that is available for the Micromaxx system. Could you please contact me if you have it. email address ultrasoundrepaircentre@gmail.com thanks

Mon Jul 16 2018
0 Replies

Can you help me with the service manual of the orthopantomograph planmeca 2002 please, I need it!!

3 Replies

Hi everyone, I replaced a SCSI hard drive in CX200 memoskop becouse the old one was broken. Anyone know how to format new drive and create a databese on it?

Sun Jul 15 2018
1 Reply

I need make a calibration by software. Who can help me?

Sun Jul 15 2018
4 Replies

please help me when i enter the Cassette >>> error code 22d42 for all Cassettes

1 Reply

Hi . Does anyone know where this overheating error comes from? It has already been reviewed via the GE Service, but it does not show any error. Any idea what it could be? The error appears on the screen below in red and says: Overheating of the 6364 system

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST