Imaging Forums

Added  Dec 9 2022
0 Replies

Microsoft jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time . Any solution? Please

RE: GE Healthcare - Voluson 730 PRO
0 Replies

I have a GE model OEC Fluorostar 5500 equipment, and it is presenting a comunication failure on the COM2 port, I checked the comunication cables of the port with the 766 interface and everything is fine, does anyone have experience with this failure?

RE: GE Healthcare - Optima XR200amx
Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Hello everyone. Our machine got an issue. Once it started "no boot" message appears. When I entered to BIOS to check hard disk is "not detected". I pull out hard disk, using another computer to check if it runs. Yes. It's is run on another computer. Voltage from aps to HDD cable is also 12v, 5v. Is anyone got issue like this?

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ P5
Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Please can anyone help me with the machine i need reinstall the software and license for it

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Sigma II

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Sigma II
Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I have an Optima XR200AMX. The Mantis power supply has an LED indicating it is getting AC power, but the LED for the output is not lit. Do I need a new Mantis power supply? I disconect J2 and J3 and the problem persists. Any other suggestions?

RE: GE Healthcare - Optima XR200amx
Updated  Dec 7 2022
1 Reply

Looking for a description of the LEDs on D12, particularly V28

Equipment: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF

RE: Siemens - AXIOM Luminos TF
Added  Dec 7 2022
0 Replies

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me figuire out how to troubleshoot with the Channel Walk test. I've found that it is not to bad to troubleshoot channel boards with it that have had massive failures useing the board function. However when the failures are reletively minor like a few elements droping out it is harder to troubleshoot which component is the trouble with the transducer being confirmed good with another machine / The machine haveing the same drop out on all transducer connectors. Any info would be much appreciated.

RE: Philips - iU22
Updated  Dec 7 2022
1 Reply

Hi dear i have a problem with Philips HD3 software .. when I turn system on, the booting process ( philips logo shown and loading bar coming to middle of bar and so stops) look like freezing. what can i do? please advise

Equipment: Philips - HD3

RE: Philips - HD3
Updated  Dec 7 2022
1 Reply

Have not had unit turned on for a couple months. Was in perfect working condition. Just started it up and the touch screen is not responding. Can’t do the QA test as it doesn’t respond. When I swivel the screen to the other side, the orientation changes and it is fully lit up. Just not seconding to touch which makes the machine useless. Please help!

RE: GE Healthcare - Lunar Achilles Express
Added  Dec 7 2022
0 Replies

Have not had unit turned on for a couple months. Was in perfect working condition. Just started it up and the touch screen is not responding. Can’t do the QA test as it doesn’t respond. When I swivel the screen to the other side, the orientation changes and it is fully lit up. Just not seconding to touch which makes the machine useless. Please help!

RE: GE Healthcare - Lunar Achilles Express

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree