Imaging Forums

0 Replies

Hello. My EPIQ 7 device makes noise when working with all sensors. The noise pulsates at a frequency of about 1 Hz. This is especially evident in Doppler examination and color mapping. The device does not issue errors, but the system test does not pass. Fall appears at about 25% of the progress. There is an enc test protocol file, but it is not possible to view it - it is encoded.Has anyone come across this? Thanks.

Equipment: Philips Epiq7

RE: Philips - EPIQ 7
Added  Mar 20 2024
0 Replies

Hello. My EPIQ 7 device makes noise when working with all sensors. The noise pulsates at a frequency of about 1 Hz. This is especially evident in Doppler examination and color mapping. The device does not issue errors, but the system test does not pass. Fall appears at about 25% of the progress. There is an enc test protocol file, but it is not possible to view it - it is encoded. I will be glad of any help. Thanks

Added  Mar 20 2024
0 Replies

????????????. ??? ??????? EPIQ 7 ????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?????????. ??? ?????????? ? ???????? ???????? 1 ??. ???????? ??? ??????????? ??? ???????????? ???????????? ? ??? ??????? ????????????. ?????? ??????? ?? ??????, ?? ????????? ???? ?? ????????. Fall ?????????? ???????? ?? 25% ?? ?????????. ???? ???? ????????? ??????????? ????? enc, ?? ?????????? ??? ?? ?????????? - ???????????. ???? ??? ????? ??????. ???????.

Added  Mar 20 2024
0 Replies

I have an Ultrasound MyLab 30, the device does not turn on and the power indicator does not light up either from the power cable or from the battery.

I checked this, all voltages in the power supply are ok, only -1.8V on the power LED, no voltage detected on all other pins of the two flat cables.

Is it the motherboard that's faulty or the keyboard problem?

if anyone can help please?

RE: Esaote - My Lab 30 Gold
Updated  Mar 20 2024
1 Reply

Hi, Can share Alcon infinity phaco service manual.

0 Replies

Anyone can help with the solution of this error? Thanks

RE: AGFA - NX
0 Replies

Anyone can help with the solution of this error? Thanks

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Updated  Mar 19 2024
2 Replies

Hello,

My Sonosite  M-turbo  doesn't  charge properly, it makes a clicking sound and the led charging indicator is  flashing onlÿwhen connected to a charger?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated 

Thank you

Equipment: Sonosite m-turbo

RE: SonoSite - M-Turbo
Added  Mar 19 2024
0 Replies

Hello,

Would you please provide me with service manual or at least the error codes list for :

Hitachi Srius Ubiquitas X-Ray unit

We are having Error 03 as soon as you start the machine.
Thank you so much in advance 

Equipment: Hitachi Srius Ubiquitas Mobile X-ray unit

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - Sirius HP/HT 130
Updated  Mar 18 2024
1 Reply

can I buy a refurbished board

Equipment: AGFA CR10

RE: AGFA - Initia CR1000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree