Imaging Forums

Added  Mar 13 2024
0 Replies

I am trying to find if there is a plastic cover for the ultrasound work surface. My providers are constantly pushing the buttons with gel fingers and they are causing the buttons to get stuck. Biomed had to come take the machine apart to fix this issue. I can only find plastic covers for portable machines, but so far have not found any for this machine.

Equipment: Philips - EPIQ 7

RE: Philips - EPIQ 7
Updated  Mar 12 2024
2 Replies

Hello friends, I need a little help ... I need to register the Worklist server on the Aplio MX ultrasound, but from what I read in the manual I need to access the service menu, correct? How can I access this menu? Do you have any default passwords. 2024 ?

RE: Toshiba - Aplio MX
Updated  Mar 12 2024
1 Reply

Hello Agfa- CR 10-X Monumerizer does not connect to the machine. I've checked the internet connection, it's ok and I've even changed the cable for the connection between the digitizer and the computer but nothing works, the digitizer flashes orange. What should I do to get a connection between the digitizer and the computer?

Equipment: Agfa-CR 10-X

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Added  Mar 11 2024
0 Replies

Hi, i have a TECHNIX TMS 320 and the following error appears on the display, ERROR 50 SHOCK ABSORBER ON, does any of you have the service manual?

RE: TECHNIX - TMS
0 Replies

Hello guys, could you help me with the Schematics Manual of this C-arm ? my email is yeongpark26@outlook.com . Thx in advance

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Added  Mar 10 2024
0 Replies

Service manual

Equipment: Hitachi avius

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - HI Vision Avius
Added  Mar 7 2024
0 Replies

Hello, I have a program and backup for Philips HD5

m.serviceko@gmail.com 

RE: Philips - HD5
0 Replies

Hello. I have a problem with M5SC-D transducer picture quality. I have sent photo to two suppliers, and both said that is transducer problem with crystals and the repair is not an option because of cost. It's strange because transducer is only 4 years old... Please check picture quality on link: https://ibb.co/cNNGzFm Does it really looks like it's weak crystal problem? Thank You in advance.

Equipment: GE HealthCare - Vivid S70

RE: GE HealthCare - Vivid S70
2 Replies

anyone can you please help me with my problem I unplugged the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2 to the pc and I connect the pc to the internet lan then I troubleshoot the internet when I plugged again the ethernet cable from FUJIFILM FCR PRIMA T2  the machine say OFL and when I open the application there's a warning says "THIS SYSTEM  CANNOT BE USED ON YOUR COMPUTER USED IT ON DULY REGISTERED COMPUTER" huhuhu please kindly help me :( 

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree