Imaging Forums

Updated  Apr 18 2024
1 Reply

My Chison ECO 1 is just displaying "Lease has expired" immediately upon switching it on.

What could be the problem?

How can I rectify the problem? 

Equipment: CHISON ECO 1

Updated  Apr 18 2024
1 Reply

Let me ask you a question.
There are two "SIEMens ARCADIS Orbic-arm", and the computer "a" (Celsius M720) fails, replicates the hdd of the other device "b" (Celsius M720), and boots the "a" computer.
It says that the service key is different at the start of the "a" computer syngo program, will it work normally if I get a service ski using the existing "flexid" in "a"?
Thank you.

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic
Added  Apr 17 2024
0 Replies

This unit ( Siemens Sonoline G40) boots up but then comes up with error message "Imaging Initialization failed. System shutting down." Would anyone have an idea as to how to track the problem down or fix the problem???? Thanks for your help

RE: Siemens - Sonoline G40
Added  Apr 17 2024
0 Replies

dear all 

i have one siemens axiom aristos vx pluse. all the time i have error 402 from apld 80 and down in monitor write heating current at min. can some body help with any error description. Thank you in advance

Equipment: SIEMENS Axiom Aristos VX Pluse

RE: Siemens - Axiom Aristos VX
0 Replies

Hi there!
I've got a problem with this CR: it constatly shows me "Cassette insertion remove" error on display and do not work.

0) Yesterday operator called me and showed a problem: "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. I've tried to turn off/on machine, but after reset messege still exist. 
1) After some waiting and few turns on/off, moving transporting unit it at last showed ready status. 
2) We tried to make reading procedure: registring cassettes on CS3, insert first cassette, got result, but on isertion of second cassete got error "Improper insertion press eject". 
3) Pressing eject won't helped: insertion roller is moving, but elevator mechanism of transport unit don't. Holding eject button or pressing repeatedly do not help either.
4) I've opened front door, removed cassette by hand and closed a pannel. After this i've got "Cassette insertion remove" error. 
5) Turning off/on won't help. Rebooting a system through left pannel switch off/on do not help either: after turning on the system initialization begins and on first squares of progress i've got buzzer sound and "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. Transporting unit move and other procedurs does not activated: elevator of transport mechanism in lower position, like a cassette inserted, and shutter on isertion mechanism is open. Multiple reboots won't help, got same error on startup.

6) After waiting a night and tring to boot it started up normaly: full initialization, somthing moved inside, shutter closed lamp is light for a moment and got "Ready" status. Tried normal reading procedure and got in situation as above (1-5): succesfull reading of first cassette and "Improper insertion press eject" on second.

Had someone faced similiar situation? How do you managed it? Do you have any ideas on faulty mechanism? 
Probably you know how to get access to "dummy SCBZ program" which could be handy to test unit-by-unit testing and spoting a problem

Thanks!

RE: Konica Minolta - Xpress CR- Regius 210
0 Replies

Hi there!
I've got a problem with this CR: it constatly shows me "Cassette insertion remove" error on display and do not work.

0) Yesterday operator called me and showed a problem: "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. I've tried to turn off/on machine, but after reset messege still exist. 
1) After some waiting and few turns on/off, moving transporting unit it at last showed ready status. 
2) We tried to make reading procedure: registring cassettes on CS3, insert first cassette, got result, but on isertion of second cassete got error "Improper insertion press eject". 
3) Pressing eject won't helped: insertion roller is moving, but elevator mechanism of transport unit don't. Holding eject button or pressing repeatedly do not help either.
4) I've opened front door, removed cassette by hand and closed a pannel. After this i've got "Cassette insertion remove" error. 
5) Turning off/on won't help. Rebooting a system through left pannel switch off/on do not help either: after turning on the system initialization begins and on first squares of progress i've got buzzer sound and "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. Transporting unit move and other procedurs does not activated: elevator of transport mechanism in lower position, like a cassette inserted, and shutter on isertion mechanism is open. Multiple reboots won't help, got same error on startup.

6) After waiting a night and tring to boot it started up normaly: full initialization, somthing moved inside, shutter closed lamp is light for a moment and got "Ready" status. Tried normal reading procedure and got in situation as above (1-5): succesfull reading of first cassette and "Improper insertion press eject" on second.

Had someone faced similiar situation? How do you managed it? Do you have any ideas on faulty mechanism? 
Probably you know how to get access to "dummy SCBZ program" which could be handy to test unit-by-unit testing and spoting a problem

Thanks!

RE: Konica Minolta - Xpress CR- Regius 210
Updated  Apr 17 2024
3 Replies

I have an IP stuck in the processor and cannot find a way to get it out.

Equipment: Fuji prima T2

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Added  Apr 13 2024
0 Replies

I am experiencing trouble with my Sonosite M.Turbo device as the password I entered is not working. Despite contacting Sonosite support and receiving a temporary password, it also did not work. They informed me that the Date & Time being out of sync could be causing the issue, but I am unable to access the settings to correct this in guest mode. Sonosite suggested replacing the PCB board for 7.5k, however, I believe a simple solution would be to upload a new image on an SD card. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate the specific image for the M.Turbo model; although there is one available for Titan software which isn't ideal for my needs.

RE: SonoSite - M-Turbo
Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

I am facing the communication errors 0075 "Bus-Comp hardware failure" and 0077 "Bus-Coll hardware failure". It seems like a common failure, so I checked the communication cables: between the supervisor and Stereo PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Collimator PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Compressor PCBs, all three cables gave good continuity. The communication indicator LEDs (RXD, TXD) on the supervisor, Stereo and Compression PCBs are dimly lit, but on the Collimator PCB the LEDs are off. It appears that the Collimator PCB is bad, but the unit indicates two errors from two different devices (Collimator and Compression) as if it were a common problem on the Stereo or Supervisor cards. I really appreciate the help on this. Greetings.

RE: GE HealthCare - Diamond
2 Replies

"SIEMENS ARCADIS Orbic Service Key"

Due to a hard drive recognition problem, a Service Key is requested since a new program is installed. Is there a public Service Key? I have a dongle.

• ARCADIS VB13C (syngo VB13C)

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree