Patient Monitoring Forums

1 Reply

Hello, I have a non-wireless version of an X2 module. I am looking to add the IIT wireless feature. Does anybody know if it is just as simple as ordering and installing the IIT board and Antenna Board? I looked at the main board, and it has the same connection as our existing Wireless modules. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

Hello, I would like to request the Service Manual for the Philips M3176C USB Recorder

Fri Jan 18 2019
4 Replies

We recently purchased some Dash 4000 monitors with Capnostream. When I plug in an SPO2 cable, I get the message "Probe or Module Malfunction" No power is sent to the sensor, We have tried new cables (both GE and Masimo) but no luck. SPO2 is enabled in options but I don't see software for it in configuration. They are all like this. Is it possible that the software was never purchased or more likely a hardware problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Fri Jan 18 2019
1 Reply

Please could someone advise me on how to change the date and time for the Carescape B450 monitor? Thanks

Wed Jan 16 2019
2 Replies

My machine has started giving a "Muscle Tremor" error message every time, every patient. It also has ceased working from the battery - when I unplug it, it quits. I'm thinking that the "muscle tremor" may be 60 hz interference from the 110v power supply. Help!

2 Replies

Hi I bought one used very old ECG Transmitter labelled "Marquette Apex S" maybe GE, I guess from the early 2000. I am looking for in depth technical manuals or any information what protocol the serial interface works and what kind of modulation the RF transmitter uses. Or are there any field service manuals available? Or maybe someone how repaired that devices back in that years. I want to get the raw egc data without the receiver station either via serial port (if possible) or via rf-demodulation/decode... greets Paul

Tue Jan 15 2019
1 Reply

An apology for writing in this forum but I am looking for the service manual for a cardio cardiograph suzuken kenz cardico 1207, since it does not print and in the test protocol effort does not send signals to the treadmill, greetings and I hope someone can support, thanks

1 Reply

We have Cardio Cap5's at every bedside, but are using handheld thermometers for oral temps. seems like this would be available for these monitors. Any advice on supplies needed to purchase , temp probe product #, etc. let us know , thanks.

0 Replies

I can't download data using serial to serial cable to COM1 on my PC using the TrendCom software

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree