Patient Monitoring Forums

0 Replies

Covidien - Aspect Bis A-2000

BIS Aspect - Application Revision: 3.25 and Platform Revision 2.04. Issue: Will not retain the Serial Protocol Setting Vista Binary when I restart the BIS Monitor. It goes back to ASCII. How can I fix this? Thank You.

RE: Covidien - Aspect Bis A-2000
Updated  Oct 23 2020
3 Replies

GE Healthcare - Marquette MAC 1200
The coin cell is at 3.25 VDC. The hardware test states that system memory and static memory both errored out. Is this a coin cell issue or the main board? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

RE: GE Healthcare - Marquette MAC 1200
Updated  Oct 21 2020
6 Replies

Philips - SureSigns VS3
I Have Problem With Monitor NIBP , NIBP Pump Is working Ok And pressure Air filled in Cuff , But On Monitor Display Is not Showing NIBP Data .

RE: Philips - SureSigns VS3
Updated  Oct 26 2020
3 Replies

Burdick - 8500
We are looking for the paper door of Burdick 8500. The part number is 10-00492-01S. The manufacture discontinue the part.

RE: Burdick - 8500
Updated  Oct 21 2020
1 Reply

Nellcor - OxiMax N-85
I sent this unit out for service and the technician stated that he could not get the ETCO2 to operate despite cleaning the unit. Any ideas on why it may not be functioning?

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-85
Updated  Oct 18 2020
3 Replies

GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD
I purchased a Mac5000 used. Everything is in working order (screen, printing, sound) except I cannot get a ECG tracing. Ran diagnostics and it seems that the acquisition module is connected/recognized by the main unit but I am not getting signal through the leads. States all leads disconnected when running diagnostic check. I try plugging leads in but none are displaying and keeps saying disconnected. If it helps it states "limb leads disconnected" as well in main EKG screen. Any ideas?

RE: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD
Updated  Oct 16 2020
3 Replies

Critikon - Dinamap Pro 1000
Anyone have a solution?

RE: Critikon - Dinamap Pro 1000
Updated  Oct 15 2020
2 Replies

CooperSurgical - Medasonics Tria Fetal Doppler
I'm looking for the service manual for the MedaSonics Tria doppler system

RE: CooperSurgical - Medasonics Tria Fetal Doppler
Updated  Oct 14 2020
4 Replies

Datascope - Passport V
Upon turning unit on, the screen will flicker a couple times and then seem to just flicker here and there. No issues with monitoring. Curious if anyone has had anything similar to this? Thanks

RE: Datascope - Passport V

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree