Patient Monitoring Forums

Updated  Sep 30 2022
1 Reply

Hi When i insert CVP cable, a red colour message is showing. “ number of BPS exceeded “ can anyone tell me what I can do with this problem..

RE: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000
Updated  Sep 30 2022
1 Reply

When i insert the cable of CVP, a red colour message is showing. ‘’ number of BPS Exceeded” Can anyone tell me what i should do with this problem

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000

Added  Sep 29 2022
0 Replies

Does this doppler support RS232 or has this port for EMR communication?

RE: Bovie - AcuDop II Dopplers
1 Reply

Hi! I have a Dash 4000 monitor which when entering the monitoring screen restarts again and again. When entering the system menu (black screen) the legend "ONE OR MORE POWER UP TEST HAVE FAILED" appears, some idea of how to solve it, check the source and the voltage meicion points and they are correct, 12, -12, 5, 3.3 and 18 VDC. I appreciate your support.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000

Updated  Sep 24 2022
2 Replies

Nellcore pulse oximeter showing err 6 , once I attach spo2 sensor

Equipment: Nellcor - OxiMax N-595

RE: Nellcor - OxiMax N-595
Added  Sep 18 2022
0 Replies

Hello, I have this monitor with Gas module, but can’t see gas agent measurements, only CO2 and O2, I have the OR software version. How can I activate the anesthetic agent measurement? Thank you!

Equipment: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE B650

RE: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE B650
Added  Sep 17 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone know the password for the optional module etco2? On a waveline touch?

Equipment: DRE - Waveline Touch

RE: DRE - Waveline Touch
Updated  Sep 15 2022
1 Reply

Hi, I’m working on a case stress and after I run my test and go to print I’m getting an error message 11006. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - CASE Exercise Testing

RE: GE Healthcare - CASE Exercise Testing
Added  Sep 15 2022
0 Replies

Do you have a copy of the Service manual ?

Equipment: GE MacVu 360

RE: GE Healthcare - MAC VU360
0 Replies

Hello having trouble with Sonoscape IE12 when switching on the device it starts and prodeed up till message "please wait" then it stuck there. As if it needs to be rebooted. Please assisst. If possible a service manual will be helpfull.

Equipment: Sonoscape IE12 ECG

RE: SonoScape - IE12

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree