Patient Monitoring Forums

Added  Jan 22 2021
0 Replies

Philips - Avalon FM40 and FM50
Has anyone sourced the drive belt used in the recorder assembly? Any assistance is appreciated.

RE: Philips - Avalon FM40 and FM50
Added  Jan 21 2021
0 Replies

Draeger - Infinity
I have a infinity C 700 ,when I turn it on that show the message internal error with real time clock and unit shutdown .Please show me how to reset timer ,I been tried to press F1 and Esc but it couldnt help Any suggestions Thank you

RE: Draeger - Infinity
Updated  Jan 19 2021
1 Reply

Mortara - ELI 230
we have just received a replacement machine it seems to have the same error as before - with the power lead in there is nothing on the screen just a backlight - any suggestions ?

RE: Mortara - ELI 230
Updated  Jan 13 2021
2 Replies

Schiller - ARGUS VS-100
I want to use VS-100 with EPSON wireless printer. Also a HP printer was set up previously. How can I select which printer to use before printing. I have problems with Epson print. Should I upload Epson driver, if yes, how can I?

RE: Schiller - ARGUS VS-100
Updated  Jan 21 2021
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - Datex Ohmeda E-CAiOv
How do I calibrate this unit on an Avance CS2?

RE: GE Healthcare - Datex Ohmeda E-CAiOv
Updated  Jan 12 2021
2 Replies

Burdick - 8500
looking for a printer head assembly PART//New or refurbished

RE: Burdick - 8500
Updated  Jan 18 2021
1 Reply

Mindray - Passport V
Does anyone have a supply or source for parts? I'm looking for an LCD at the moment

RE: Mindray - Passport V
Added  Jan 11 2021
0 Replies

Burdick - Vision 5L & 5LR
How to remove the cable assembly

RE: Burdick - Vision 5L & 5LR
Added  Jan 9 2021
0 Replies

Hei, The pulse OXIMETER won't turn OFF after 8sec . The only way to get it off is to remove the batteries. It is like always on. Any advice or ideas ? What look for in SMD components? Thank you

RE: Pulse Oximeter
2 Replies

Smiths Medical - BCI 3301
Have replaced batteries and checked connections. Everything seems to be in order and yet nothing. This unit is only a couple of months old. Why else can I try to get it working?

RE: Smiths Medical - BCI 3301

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree