Patient Monitoring Forums

Tue Dec 10 2019
2 Replies

Is there a way to increase the darkness of the printing without replacing the print head?

Mon Dec 9 2019
1 Reply

Hi I need service manual for Nihon Kohden PVM 2701. Please send it at the earliest Please send it to rastogi.neeraj@voltedge.in . Regards

Fri Dec 6 2019
6 Replies

Having an issue here where when SP02 is selected with our telemetry devices and an alarm triggers, when canceling the alarm, it also shuts off SP02 monitoring. This happens with all piics (4) and with all wireless devices (M4841A, and MX40). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Fri Dec 6 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone know the maintenance passcode for mindray mec 1000

Thu Dec 5 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone know the maintenance passcode for Mindray PM-9000 express?

Thu Dec 5 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone happen to know the maintenance passcode for the Edan SE-1200 electrocardiograph?

Wed Dec 4 2019
2 Replies

Would reading be effected if brown lead is put where black lead is supposed to be? Thank you

Tue Dec 3 2019
1 Reply

Burdik ek10 doesn't save datas. Filter and option datas after standby and load on again, change them to default mode.how can i fix it?

1 Reply

Hi I have a Cardiocap/5 which won't display the N2O and anaesthetic agent on the main screen - I know that the machine is able to measure them as somewhere deep in the service menu there was a whole table of all the parameters it was measuring (including N2O and AA). I've had to replace the SRAM battery - have I forgotten to ask for this parameter somewhere? Thanks

Mon Dec 2 2019
1 Reply

How do you calibrate the gas on a Dash 4000 with Capnoflex module?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree