1 Reply

Datex Ohmeda - 5250 RGM
How can you take the front cover off?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - 5250 RGM

Rix replied 8 hours ago

Updated  Aug 12 2020
2 Replies

Mindray - VS-800
Hi everyone, i have a problem with the monitor, the preassure pump is out of range, and for calibrating i need the password. Thanks.

RE: Mindray - VS-800

Christopher Guzman Pacheco replied 16 hours ago

Updated  Aug 7 2020
4 Replies

Datex Ohmeda - Cardiocap/5
Any thoughts on what would cause an abrupt appearance of an SRAM error message, and whether or not it is a straightforward fix, given the age of the monitor?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Cardiocap/5

ReNew14 replied 6 days ago

1 Reply

Huntleigh - Dopplex Ability
I have a customer who's Huntleigh DA 100 BP Automatic ABI is Turning itself off after 30 seconds to 1 minute of usage. A previous service provider has apparently replaced the battery but this has not fixed the problem. Could this be due to a Non OEM battery pack (Im unsure if Huntleigh chip or otherwise battery packs) or simply due to the battery needing to be conditioned ? Thank you in advance & I look forward to your input . Cheers Phill

RE: Huntleigh - Dopplex Ability

T-Lobato replied 6 days ago

Updated  Aug 9 2020
3 Replies

DRE - Waveline EZ Max
Need manual

RE: DRE - Waveline EZ Max

CMB7 replied 4 days ago

4 Replies

Critikon - Dinamap Pro 1000
I need orginal part number for a Temp probe for the 1000 that has a jumper wire on telephone plug side. I have one part number TH-2880A but this is not the orginal number

RE: Critikon - Dinamap Pro 1000

Ali Youssef replied 21 days ago

Updated  Jul 23 2020
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - Marquette TRAM 451N
Has anyone EVER had a problem with a TRAM module becoming corrupt and not allowing you to admit or discharge? When you choose the ADMIT button it re-boots! And then, if you replace the TRAM with a known good one, it becomes corrupt as well. HELP!

RE: GE Healthcare - Marquette TRAM 451N

MedWrench Kari replied 21 days ago

Updated  Jul 23 2020
2 Replies

Philips - IntelliVue MP20 and MP30
Hello I Recently bought a used intellivue mp30 (Neonatal) as my old mp30 keeps shutting down by itself. anyway the problem is that my old monitor had this many preinstalled Screens, like for example Vital parameters with trends or 1 wave Sp02, etc. but the new one does not have this preinstalled screens, it only have standard Adult, Neo or Pedi but no trace of vital parameters with trends! it does not even allow me to manually configure that. I have access to configuration mode and the software version seems identical. any idea way there is such an option on the neonatal?

RE: Philips - IntelliVue MP20 and MP30

jroberts replied 21 days ago

Updated  Jul 22 2020
1 Reply

Datascope - Passport XG

The cable on our passport XG power module was accidentally pulled out. Two wires became disconnected a blue and a yellow with a green stripe. I see two connections on the circuit board, but not sure which wire goes where.

RE: Datascope - Passport XG

T-Lobato replied 22 days ago

Updated  Jul 22 2020
2 Replies

Datex Ohmeda - Cardiocap/5
What would be the cause for a blank Normal Screen when the other screens work?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Cardiocap/5

MedWrench Kari replied 22 days ago

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree