Surgical Forums

0 Replies

Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC
Hello friends, I am in need of the part number for the RF transformer in this Surgitron. I was told than we can get it aftermarket for a much cheaper price than the OEM price. Thank you, Jacob

RE: Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC

mesee posted a day ago

Added  Sep 18 2020
0 Replies

STERIS - 4085
F1; F2 and battery fuses are working. What could be the problem?

RE: STERIS - 4085

lortiz posted 3 days ago

4 Replies

Valleylab - Force FX-C
I have a client with this issue, they are using the controls from a hand piece not a foot pedal. Could this be part of the problem? "The ValleyForce FX is not working on the Medium and high coag settings. It only fires on the low setting."

RE: Valleylab - Force FX-C

KenMed replied 3 days ago

Updated  Sep 18 2020
1 Reply

Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC
I need new suction coagulators for this unit.

RE: Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC

MedWrench Kari replied 3 days ago

Updated  Sep 17 2020
1 Reply

Getinge - Shampaine 1900
I ask the community of this forum for help to get the shampaine model 1900RC surgery table service manual, thank you for your attention. regards

RE: Getinge - Shampaine 1900

Chris-CBET replied 4 days ago

5 Replies

Fujifilm - Standard Colonoscopes
I have an issue in the colonoscope fujifilm model EC-530WL3. If I want To supply air, I stop the hole in the center of the Air/water button with a finger, but the air does not exit from the air nozzle at the distal end. But, when I removed the air/water valve and closed the hole by finger, the air exit from the air nozzle at the distal end. But if I put the air/water valve and stop the hole of the center of the air/water button with a finger, the air does not exit from the nozzle. So, please help me. What can i do?

RE: Fujifilm - Standard Colonoscopes

T-Lobato replied 3 days ago

0 Replies

ZEISS - OPMI Pentero
Try this if you are getting bulb errors when changing bulbs.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Pentero

MedWrench Kari posted 5 days ago

0 Replies

Karl Storz - AIDA HD Connect
Better Biomed Channel: Repair Storz HD Connect Software Issues

RE: Karl Storz - AIDA HD Connect

MedWrench Kari posted 5 days ago

Updated  Sep 16 2020
3 Replies

ERBE - VIO 300 D
Dear all Could you send me the procedure of display calibration for vio 300D erbe. I have a error message B.B3 when I turn in the machine. Best regards

RE: ERBE - VIO 300 D

MedWrench Kari replied 5 days ago

Updated  Sep 16 2020
2 Replies

Hologic - Trident
Looking for a service login and or service manual for a Hologic Trident Breast Biopsy unit. Having issues getting the work list and sending images. Trying to retrieve the MAC address of the unit for our IS team to help trouble shoot. Thank you

RE: Hologic - Trident

Service Mammo replied 5 days ago

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree