Surgical Forums

Added  Dec 1 2020
0 Replies

CooperSurgical - Leep System 6000
Hello i have machine cooper leep system plz helpe me how to test i have broblem not testing machine this is my whatsapp number 00252618852508 thank you

RE: CooperSurgical - Leep System 6000
Added  Nov 30 2020
0 Replies

Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
Ionia Medical used to distribute the EDGE evacuator in Australia and we have lots of customers requesting filters - just wondering if it is still possible to purchase the pre-filters and Big-Boy filter, and is the evacuator still produced in 240VAC versions?

RE: Edge Systems LLC - S.A.F.E. System
4 Replies

Valleylab - ForceTriad
We purchased a Valleylab Force Triad from Avante Surgical a couple months ago. Our requests for help to Avante have went unanswered. The patient return electrode is a stainless pad style, not a split pad style. With the split pad, I understand that the REM system is measuring resistance between the pads to determine if there is good patient contact prior to initiating power output, as a safety measure to reduce burns. With the solid pad, there can be no such measurement. I see different connection wires listed for solid pads vs split pads. It appears from pictures, that the wires for solid pads are simply a modified split pad cable that have had a resistor soldered in line on each monitoring wire, which would trick the REM system in to believing there is good patient contact. Is it a reasonable to believe that we have been shipped the wrong cord for our solid paddle. That is, a measurement of the resistance of each wire, to show less than 5 ohms, is indicative of a cable intended for a split paddle.

RE: Valleylab - ForceTriad
Updated  Nov 30 2020
2 Replies

Verathon - GlideScope AVL
P/n of the battery

RE: Verathon - GlideScope AVL
Added  Nov 28 2020
Added  Nov 23 2020
0 Replies

Ulco - Signet 615
Is this compatible to ulco signet 615 and co2 absorber ab800?

RE: Ulco - Signet 615
0 Replies

Ulco - Signet 615
Is carbon dioxide absorber Ulco 800 compatible with Ulco Signet 615?

RE: Ulco - Signet 615
0 Replies

Ulco - AB-800
Is this compatible with Ulco Signet 615 anesthesia machine?

RE: Ulco - AB-800
Added  Nov 21 2020
0 Replies

Karl Storz - Autocon 400 ii
Activation during power up ! A-12 How can i solve this problem?

RE: Karl Storz - Autocon 400 ii
Added  Nov 18 2020
0 Replies

Stryker - TPS
I have a TPS 5100-1 version 3.3 console. The maximum rpm I get when I attach the universal driver is 1500 but in the manual it shows upto 75000. Also the ream rpm is set at 600. So is it the same in all tps system or can the rpm be increased for the universal drive in drill mode and ream mode . I do get 75000 in the saw mode

RE: Stryker - TPS

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree