Surgical Forums

0 Replies

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000
0 Replies

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for this unit? We are trying to order replacement filters and need the part number.

RE: Conmed - 1000 SES
1 Reply

I have the configuration password; how do I change the default parameters? Do I need a specialized usb?

RE: Mindray - A7
2 Replies

Anyone know the part number for the metal barb at the top of the unit where the hose connects to? Thanks in advance!

RE: Allied Healthcare Products - Gomco Optivac G180
Added  Jan 31 2023
0 Replies

Anyone know the part number for the metal barbed that the hose connects to at the top of the unit?

RE: Allied Healthcare Products - Gomco Optivac G180
Updated  Jan 30 2023
1 Reply

May I have the part number for the "parallel compensation rod?" Please and thank you.

Equipment: Berchtold - Chromophare F 628

RE: Berchtold - Chromophare F 628
Updated  Jan 26 2023
1 Reply

Error: Expired tag I get this error when plugging a shaver into the console. Is this an error with the console or with the handpiece?

RE: Stryker - 5400-50 CORE Console
Updated  Jan 26 2023
2 Replies

I bought a used Glidescope GVL and discovered the light bulb is burned out. The camera picks up ambient light but the screen goes black when introduced into the patient's mouth. Can you service the baton?

Equipment: Glidescope GVL

RE: Verathon - GlideScope GVL
Added  Jan 25 2023
0 Replies

Repair for job

Equipment: Fujinon - EC-530LS

RE: Fujinon - EC-530LS

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree