Surgical Forums

0 Replies

Dear sir! Which connector should we use to connect a standard vitrectomy needle to the right port of the Enhancer MVE? Conventional plastic tips to the air port of Millenium System do not connect. Thank you in advance, Boris.

RE: Bausch & Lomb - MILLENNIUM
Updated  Oct 20 2021
2 Replies

I've got some trouble with the hand remote control. By pressing any key, all of the lights flash and hand control makes a beep sound but It does not performance any function. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

RE: MAQUET - ALPHASTAR 1132
Updated  Oct 20 2021
1 Reply

I need the service manual this machine Arkon. Please help.

RE: Spacelabs - ARKON
Added  Oct 19 2021
0 Replies

I am needing the Operators and/or Service manual for this unit. I have several units of this machine and do not have the PM Steps to follow. Thank You!

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2200
Updated  Oct 14 2021
2 Replies

I need some of suggests about this error please

RE: Valleylab - Force FX-C
3 Replies

We have two stryker 1488 cameras that won't white balance and that go dark after 3 minutes. Is there a way to reset the system. Might there be another setting that needs resetting?

RE: Stryker - 1488 HD
0 Replies

I need cal impedance of patient electrode. The esu show error 022

RE: LED - Surtron 400
0 Replies

The machine did not electronically sense the inlet gas pressures and the vaporizer, what could be the problem? Please advise. Thanks , Segun

RE: Datex Ohmeda - ADU AS/3
Updated  Oct 11 2021
1 Reply

Can't find a service manual and Skytron is closed. Does anyone know what kind of bulb this takes?

RE: Skytron - Aurora 3
Updated  Oct 11 2021
2 Replies

The service manual I'm looking for is for the older version than the one provided. The one I need does not say "Plus PC". Mine is the predecessor to the Plus PC. Thanks!

RE: Conmed - Aspen Excalibur

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree