Surgical Forums

Sat Oct 20 2018
0 Replies

I need the service manual of this maquet table.

Thu Oct 18 2018
1 Reply

what resistance is the temp probe should have?

0 Replies

looking for feed back on the OER Pro compared to the Advantage plus medivator as for reliability and maintenance cost.

Mon Oct 15 2018
1 Reply

After power on  The massage  A/D failure  appears All other are pass  What can be the problem ?

0 Replies

Hello Can I use Tri-Cam SLII's cable with Tri-Cam-C Camera Head ?

Fri Oct 12 2018
1 Reply

Hello, I am in need of a downloadable user/service manual for the Carestation 620. It was purchased as a refurbished machine and did not come with the manual. I need it for my IFU binder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!

Thu Oct 11 2018
1 Reply

Does anyone have the Porter AVS 5000 service manual and parts list...

Thu Oct 11 2018
1 Reply

Hi, I have a very big problem with an Alcon Accurus 800 CS. The cassete's chamber fills very quickly and then, the systems stops irrigating and appears the "Draining cassette" message on the screen. I need a service manual or if you know what to do in this cases. Appreciate any help, thanks.

Mon Oct 8 2018
2 Replies

While we were in surgery today, we tried starting up the ellman and got an error 11 fault. I couldn't find any information in the online manual and we have reached out to the REP. Any advice?

0 Replies

Error A-12 is shown even no foot switch or hand grip melectrode is connected. Equipment also seems to deny default service code PW "Tuttlingen". Carl Storz service people tell me the quipment should be sent in. How to get rid of error A-12? Anybody knows about the Master PW?. Thanks a lot

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree