Surgical Forums

Thu Aug 22 2019
0 Replies

Hi, does anybody know what is the problem with the unit if I get message on the screen no camera head. All measurable voltages are in order on the boards and power supply

1 Reply

Hello, I am looking for a service Manual for the T20a Theater Table, Can some one please help with either a Pdf Service Manual or a link to obtain one, Many Thanks In advance Marc

0 Replies

Hello, I am looking for a service Manual for the T20a Theater Table, Can some one please help with either a Pdf Service Manual or a link to obtain one, Many Thanks In advance Marc

0 Replies

buen día, al encender equipo aparece error 248, alguien con manual de usuario y servicio por favor

0 Replies

Hello, nice to greet you. I have a problem with an EPK-I which the touch screen does not work, the Pentax logo is fixed on the screen. The video signal is perfect. Could someone help me. Thank you

0 Replies

My hand control seems to have issues with kidney and the flex pair.. kidney shows backdown ALS.. is this a programmed error needing to be reset? I am thinking maybe wrong hand control though... can not put pictures on here.. but different than in service manual..

Mon Aug 19 2019
0 Replies

Is there a replacement dimmer switch, light not working, and dimmer is flashing

Wed Aug 14 2019
0 Replies

Anyone have a service password for Hologic Trident HD?

Fri Aug 9 2019
1 Reply

hello i have esu : megadyne - mega power, error code 208. Do you know the parts that are damaged?. I read in the manual service there is no explanation

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree