Surgical Forums

Tue Jun 11 2019
2 Replies

I am looking for a repair manual for our suction machine.

Thu Jun 6 2019
1 Reply

Proper way of initial testing

Thu Jun 6 2019
2 Replies

I have a unit that is dropping intensity from 5 to 1 within seconds after selecting. Any suggestions?

Tue Jun 4 2019
0 Replies

How to solve issue of bad quality of the image adjustment to move the head of microscope

1 Reply

I'm looking for a replacement hand control and cable for an axia 3 and 4. I've left these people multiple messages, they're online form is either not set up yet or just a pos. has anyone actually spoken with this company? Is there a difference b/w the controller for the 2 tables? Does anyone have a parts resource?

3 Replies

Broke the green cylinder so need to see if anyone has one for sale

3 Replies

I need anything about service manual of harmonic generator Gen11

Fri May 31 2019
0 Replies

Hello, We tested and PM'd a unit here in the States and shipped it overseas as a donated unit. When the machine got there, we were informed that the video is not working. Only an error message displayed stating "No Video Detected". We are assuming something got disconnected during transportation. Will be grateful if someone can help us out to rectify this issue. We currently don't have Antoine volunteering with expertise to handle it for us.

Thu May 30 2019
2 Replies

I need a user name and password to login valleylab exchange to update device software

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree