Surgical Forums

Mon Jan 21 2019
1 Reply

Having an issue with m our Harmony AIR M5 lights. Focusing lenses have seperated from the focus handle and I do not have much of any info on this particualr OR light. Does anyone have any information to help?

Mon Jan 21 2019
1 Reply

What is the PM and Frequency of PM's for the Tec 6 and Tec 7

2 Replies

smaller power output than settings, what should I do to overcome this? i need wiring diagram. thank you

0 Replies

Does anyone know how to unlock the touch screen?

2 Replies

I am writing from Italy. I ask for help to solve this problem: The 0.1 microF 250 V capacitor located on the X20 connector (Blue wire) and the large 4Ampere fuse is burned. I could have the wiring diagram of this power supply. Will it be enough to replace only the condenser? Here we see the photo: eBay item number: 152986561979. Thanks for your help

1 Reply

My ER is looking for a rapid infuser that is capable of mobile travel for trauma CT treatment. Any options other than the Belmont? Thanks!

Wed Jan 16 2019
3 Replies

Hello, I need the service manual of a Berchtold Operon B710 surgical table, we have a problem with blocking the table and I would like to get the electrical diagram. Thank you very much.

2 Replies

What is the difference between Philips Azurion 7 M12 and C12?

Tue Jan 15 2019
0 Replies

Would you please advise how to adjust the red reflex on my microscope as the surgeon cant do surgery without it

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree