1 Reply

need service manual. error 5014.  please advise

RE: Karl Storz - AUTOCON III 400
Updated  Apr 3 2024
2 Replies

Drager Primus

After self test is done a low priority error show up:

" Fan for perventing internal oxygen build-up Fail "

Anyone know where that fan is located? and to repiar the fault.

Thanks 

Equipment: Draeger - Primus

RE: Draeger - Primus
4 Replies

Hi all,

I have a xenon nova 175 Karl Storz light source which had a lamp that had run up its working hour. After i replaced the xenon lamp the light came on for a moment, but after that the lamp and the heat sink just make this continious clicking sound and no light is shown from the lamp.

The fan and all other components seems fuctional but lamp will not turn on and makes this continious clicking sounds.

Any help is appreciated

Equipment: Xenon nova 175 Model 20131520

Updated  Mar 20 2024
2 Replies

Hi, Can share Alcon infinity phaco service manual.

RE: Alcon - INFINITI
3 Replies

Hi, 

My customer informed me that IR 800 function  and Photo record function error,

I have no experience about this equipment but want to try. Please advise.

Regards,

Chao.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI PENTERO 900
Updated  Mar 20 2024
1 Reply

Does anyone have the setup installation and drivers setup to configure the IOL Master 500 by Zeiss? My ssd corrupted and I need to reinstall everything

RE: ZEISS - IOLMaster 500
Updated  Mar 7 2024
5 Replies

Have a fuzzy screen on video? Any help much appreciated. 

RE: ZEISS - OPMI PENTERO 900
2 Replies

I am trying to obtain tech info including installation, adjustment & testing of active & passive scavenging systems for the Aespire 7900 anaesthesia machine. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Equipment: Datex Ohmeda - Aespire 7900 Anaesthesia

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Aespire 7900
Updated  Mar 3 2024
1 Reply

Bipolar energy is not out continue

Equipment: Megadyne - Mega Power

RE: Megadyne - Mega Power
1 Reply

I am helping a surgeon with his Ohmeda 7800 vent off this Exel 210 Anesthesia machine. Nice American technology from the late 1980s using the 8031 ROMless 8051 processor. Nice to see this - something serviceable but there are no technicians in Dallas or perhaps anywhere else who will touch it. He is faced with possibly having to purchase a new machine due to a voltage calibration error on the vent (Vent fail 6 as above). I want to test the vent away from the anesthesia machine and calibrate the voltages as per the service manual. 

I noted that the vent does not operate as soon as the DB25 cable is removed from the machine. This cable interfaces the oxygen sensor on the machine to allow the user consolidate FiO2 and O2 level warnings onto the 7800. However, the 7800 also receives some sort of signal from the Excel 210 which powers 'on' the vent through this DB25 connector.  This signal no doubt comes in the form of either a switch closure (or opening) or a voltage level on one or more pins as the vent 'turns on' when both its switch is 'on' and the anesthesia machine switch is 'on'.

What is the 'hack' to apply to the female DB25 end of the cable to allow the vent to operate off the machine. The O2 functions will, of course, not work without the sensor and associated circuitry but perhaps I can turn 'on' the vent while it's away from the machine if I can simulate the 'on' state of the machine thru the cable.

Perhaps there is not an easy hack to emulate connection to the machine but I would assume this vent can run independent of the machine with the proper inputs.

BTW, the vent won't go into calibrate mode off the machine apparently.

The very last page (9-20), page 286, shows the pinout of this connector that feeds 15 wires to the internal workings of the vent.

Cheers!

RE: Datex Ohmeda - 7800

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree