General Forums

0 Replies

Philips - EverFlo
First off, I'm not a medical professional, I am an electromechanical technician and mechanical engineer so if I'm missing any medical reasons why this idea won't work please tell me. I need to know if it is possible to operate an EverFlo unit, or really any concentrator off of a PC UPS. It doesn't need to work for long, just enough time for someone to be able to set up a tank or get help in the event of a power failure, basically 10 to 20 minutes. I know they sell big expensive generators for this, but those are for 36 hour or more outages. If my calculations are accurate, the EverFlo has a peak consumption of 408 Watts and according to the units spec sheet, typical is 350 watts. Assuming a 25% loss in power for conversion from DC to AC a 900 watt UPS should be able operate the unit for a little over an hour, Does this seem reasonable? Am I missing something that would prevent this from working? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Philips - EverFlo
Updated  Feb 26 2021
1 Reply

Hillrom - Advanta P1600
Ive calibrated scale with 25lbs weight at the end it gives the 100lbs and the manual says to press change item but error 2 pops up again ?

RE: Hillrom - Advanta P1600
Added  Feb 26 2021
0 Replies

Cutera - Excel V
Need Clinical Guidelines for both handpieces for US customers

RE: Cutera - Excel V
Added  Feb 26 2021
0 Replies

REXMED - RAU-530
Has anyone changed the lid seal on the Rexmed RAU 530 before. Do you undo the nut in the centre of the undersurface of the lid to loosen the plate. I cant get the old seal out.

RE: REXMED - RAU-530
Updated  Feb 25 2021
1 Reply

Draeger - Air Shields C300
Do you have a part number?

RE: Draeger - Air Shields C300
Updated  Feb 24 2021
2 Replies

CareFusion - Alaris 8100
Hello, I was wondering if anyone here within the community has ever had any complaints from clinicians about door latches on the Alaris 8100 Infusion Pumps being difficult to open. With and without the IV set in. Is it normal for the pumps to have a little resistance to them as you try to open or close? If you open the doors slow it is difficult to open. If you are quick and kind of flick the latch up the doors open fairly easy. In an older publication from BD it stated though that flicking the latch open is not a safe/recommended practice since it can cause fluid to potentially free flow. At least for the door latches that had a centered sear pin design. It also seems like all the replacement door latches no longer have the set screw adjustment on the Sear and now just have a plastic bump that was cast into the mold during production. So it does not look like it's possible to make any adjustments. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: CareFusion - Alaris 8100
Updated  Feb 24 2021
1 Reply

Siemens - Servo 900 E
Happy day for All, I need Service manual of Siemens elema AB,please.

RE: Siemens - Servo 900 E
Updated  Feb 24 2021
2 Replies

SIGMA - 8000 Plus
has anyone run into an error code of iiiii iiii Turn on the pump and I get a bunch of iiii iiii iiii

RE: SIGMA - 8000 Plus
Updated  Feb 24 2021
1 Reply

Getinge - 400/500HC Series
Hi everyone, can anyone provide me with a Service Manual for a 533HC steam sterilizer.

RE: Getinge - 400/500HC Series
Added  Feb 21 2021
0 Replies

Alma Lasers - Accent Family
Error - Flow switch off . I noticed the 2 fans are not turning?

RE: Alma Lasers - Accent Family

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree