General Forums

0 Replies

My company is in need of possibly replacing our Infusion Pumps across the network. We recently had a Fresenius Rep come in and give a demo. We currently are using B/Braun Outlook ES pumps and I personally love them. What is the general opinion of the Fresenius Agilia Pumps?

Fri Oct 19 2018
1 Reply

1. We tried to run the 5.2.3 Verifying Heater, Relay, and Valve Functions program however could not get the desired F7 to appear. 2. I ran 3 Unwrapped cycles which produced error codes E03, E97 and E14 3. The final run yesterday aborted at 91C at ~ 17 minutes, no detectable pressure though I know the gauge works as I tested it off the autoclave. In view of the age of this unit [and possibly scarcity of parts] would you recommend us investing time & resources to attempt repairs?

Wed Oct 17 2018
1 Reply

At my hospital we are on a very old 3.0 system of Rapidcomm, and we need to add a new employee as a routine user and none of us have any idea how to do that since the only person that knew hoe, the supervisor, has left.

Wed Oct 17 2018
0 Replies

Does anyone know where I can door springs for these pumps.

Wed Oct 17 2018
1 Reply

Guys, Im looking for the service software to calibrate the power supply and check the C6. Anyone got a connection?

Wed Oct 17 2018
1 Reply

need technical service manual and trouble shouting , pump stay turning even we push the pedal, it need stop, but stay turning. the doc dont like this situation

Tue Oct 16 2018
0 Replies

We have a Digital X-Ray machine type Siemens MultiX Swing with a Image Reader Fujifilm FCR Prima. It has happen that the Image Reader is not working now is about three days. The device can be switched on but the power seems not to reach all boards within the reader. There is no error and no lights going on except the fan is turning.

1 Reply

Dear All, Please help me there is problem in the OR table. When ever the table is operated on the battery the F2 Fuse is burnt continously. Any body have experience or clues on this table. Kindly if any body can help me through troubleshooting steps, service manual or any other ideas please contact me on my email mr.bilaljaved@gmail.com

Mon Oct 15 2018
3 Replies

regards, I need the service manual of the DRS non mydriatic camera and the Ziemer Galilei G topographer . They are ophtalmology equipments.

0 Replies

Nuisance upstream occlusion alarms are typically caused by deformed sections of IV set tubing or by Micro-bubbles collecting in front of the upstream sensor. Here are some tips for troubleshooting upstream occlusion alarms that can not be reproduced by bench testing: 1) Keep tubing channel clean and dry. 2)Use only compatible IV sets. 3) Warm fluids to room temp prior to IV Set priming. 4) Fill IV set drip chambers 1/2 to 3/4 full. 5) Invert IV bags to mix (do not shake). 6) Avoid excessive lengths of tubing above the pump. 7) Check all set connections, vents, and filters. 8) Do not load deformed tubing sections into channel. 9) Do not use sets beyond recommended interval. If a Nuisance Alarm is suspected - Check for micro-bubbles and/or deformed tubing in front of the Upstream Sensor. Load a fresh section of the IV set into the tubing channel if bubbles are present.

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree