General Forums

0 Replies

Hi all, I'm need software for Esaote MyLab 25. PLEASE HELP

0 Replies

Please i need urgent help, all the 3 nikkiso dbb 05 dialysis machine showing this alarm code and wont pass. It says TH1, TH2 compare test zero failed TH3,TH4 compare test zero failed, please any idea on how to resolve these alarms? Thank you for anticipated answers.

Fri Apr 20 2018
1 Reply

can anyone tell me if you can change this pump from English to Spanish?

3 Replies

We have a Transtar stretcher that was manufactured in 2005 with 4 corner brake/steer feature. The 4 corner model in man115re (2002 revision) does not apply to the stretcher we are working on. Does anyone have a newer manual that would cover this stretcher?

Thu Apr 19 2018
2 Replies

Hi everybody, I need to find the service manual for a Steris Finn Aqua steam generator, I have to service it before put it to work, someone can help me? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

I've replaced so much on this one unit already. Every test in the manual has passed, except when i look for error codes, I get a DCS:F04 error code, the manual says replace the ICB cable, PC Board, MC board, DCS Board. I'm just swapping out used parts here, has anyone experienced this error code?

1 Reply

Hello! I am working on a Welch Allyn VS100 Vision Screener that will not print wirelessly to its (or any) assigned printer. I have tried re-booting the system several times, re-booting the printer, deleting and adding the drivers to the printer, and nothing is working. I have been working with our IT department, and they are also at a loss. Anyone have experience with this device? There is no service manual available, only a user manual. I believe a call to Welch Allyn is my next move. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

2 Replies

What does the tube temp gauge measures? Every now and then I see them at crazy negative values. Thank you in advance

2 Replies

What would I typically expect to pay to have the tilt & back cylinders replaced on my Ritter exam chair? Parts? and then Labor?

0 Replies

After witness enters amount observed to be wasted does the witness then log out or otherwise exit and close screen? Or does nurse who requested a witness take over and exit?

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST