General Forums

Wed Jun 19 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone have the service documentation, specifically PM information they could send me for this ultrasound.

Tue Jun 18 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone know where to find the schematic for this device. Tia

Tue Jun 18 2019
3 Replies

I am searching for a Midmark 111 exam table service manual

2 Replies

Midmark no longer offers parts for our Evolution 75 (model 119-014 or 75-007 depending upon which source you're reading about). All of the online companies appear to only offer internal parts like pumps, switches, cables, etc. We need a replacement spring on the headrest to hold the headrest paper. Thanks

Mon Jun 17 2019
2 Replies

I have a stryker secure II and the foot board is dead. I exchanged with a known good foot board and still no power, no lights, etc. Side rails work great from every function. Any ideas??

Mon Jun 17 2019
2 Replies

good day to all, I have a problem with an emergency ventilator autovent 4000, I have looked for technical information of this team and nothing, I ask for your help to solve the problem, do not cycle, to put the breaths per minute 9, 1 sec child, volume tidal 400 ml, does not work, I increase the breaths per minute to 12 and work but irregularly, increase to 14 and respirations shoot at higher speed, return the selector to 12 and reduce breaths, someone can help me with information or some tip, the equipment is totally pneumatic nothing of electronics. Thank you for your attention. regards my email floresr_kco@hotmail.com

Mon Jun 17 2019
0 Replies

I have a customer who has the Alara T220. Several of the clips on the drum are broken. Are these parts available?

Mon Jun 17 2019
3 Replies

Does anyone have the instructions on how to calibrate the scale on the versacare bed?

Mon Jun 17 2019
0 Replies

has anyone had trouble with the backlight on this unit?

Sun Jun 16 2019
1 Reply

Where can I get an operating manual for an Excel Ultra 3 Therapeutic Ultrasound Center

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree