General Forums

Wed Jul 18 2018
1 Reply

Operation manual for KC1 Delta coagulation monitor Version 2.31 On switch ON temp field is blank Language is German instead of English

Mon Jul 16 2018
0 Replies

Can you help me with the service manual of the orthopantomograph gendex orthoralix 9000, please, I need it!!

1 Reply

The monitor turns off by itself when powering on, sometimes it won't even power on. Does a service manual exist?

4 Replies

Hello all, i need to know w how change the language on NIKKISO DBB. Also how to reset the password of machine?

1 Reply

On switch ON, the Display blinks, no other movement or functiins, just a clicking sound. All voltages 5, +/- 12, 24V are ok. Connectors checked Can any one help to solve this issue

0 Replies

I need the help with an NDS monitor that presents problems when starting, which stays in the storz logo and does not finish initiating. Q can it be? Thank you.

Thu Jul 12 2018
1 Reply

Looking for a Service Manual for a Cynosure Picosure

0 Replies

Hello, I have some questions regarding the meaning of the X30 XDS Clinical Workstation meaning for MX800 iPC. To be more specific, I have the following request from a customer: He would like to have a monitor what will have the following characteristic: - touchscreen operation - it will aquire data from 2 MX450 patient monitors from twin beds and display them simultaneously (shared display - XDS solution) - it will apply the sepsis protocol on the data recieved from the MX450 patient monitors We are providing them already the PIIc iX for the 20 patient monitors that are in the NICU, so the only solution I can think of may be an MX800 iPC. The doctor saw this solution some place, but can't remember the details. I have read the IFUs for MX800 and XDS but I failed to find the answer. So if you can help... Thank you.

7 Replies

WHERE CAN I PUT THE CLEANING CARTRIDGE A AND C IN A GAMBRO PHOENIX DIALYSIS MACHINE

Tue Jul 10 2018
3 Replies

the machine is saying a reagent was deleted but i did not delete it how can it be fixed?

Start a Forum

SIGN IN FIRST