General Forums

0 Replies

Hi Guys! My Sharplan 40C only reached a 0.05 Watts at 38.3mA during Power In and Power Out diagnostics test. What could be the problem? I sent the laser tube for refill in the U.S.(www.parallax-tech.com) is the company that refilled my laser tube but same thing happens when I installed back the newly refilled CO2 laser tube. You can reach me to my e-mail address: s.pedrina_jr@yahoo.com

0 Replies

unit failing oxygen valve leak fi02 21 % failing can bad o2 cell cause this issue

Wed Dec 11 2019
0 Replies

Power is on. But The unit does not heat or pressurized. The liquid comes out from the chamber.

Wed Dec 11 2019
0 Replies

HI.....On a Luxar Novapulse CO2 laser.......what does the Error 92 message mean...a wrench displays as well on startup?

Wed Dec 11 2019
1 Reply

Anyone have a manual for this laser

Tue Dec 10 2019
2 Replies

looking for hardware specs

Mon Dec 9 2019
0 Replies

This F9 does not show up in the operators manual

1 Reply

We have Ardo infant incubator amelie  That  divece when I press sw on the self test  not complte to end it show  us EEPROM ERROR.

Mon Dec 9 2019
0 Replies

I face a problem with increasing aiming beam value, after 6 it gives "err 84" and the device stop, Do anyone can help me.

6 Replies

I was wondering how I could disassemble the: Hill-Rom Progressa bed? It doesn't fit through my doorway, my grandmother needs it ASAP for better care in her life.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree