General Forums

1 Reply

The Arjo Opera (now called the Maxi Move) I am working on will work only with the remote handset. The lift mounted control panel appears to be locked out or disconnected as the lift does not respond to any of the 4 button controls on it. I cannot find a service manual for it with which to explore if there is a way the control can be locked out or easily disconnected, It seems unlikely that all 4 buttons would fail at once. As the lift is currently located in a residence I want to minimize my time working on it and am looking for advice and or a service manual. Thanks

RE: General
0 Replies

Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
We have the GentleYag Mini in our clinic and while performing laser hair removal procedures we encounter the following errors/system faults: System fault 14.0 System fault 4.2 System fault 10.5 System fault 13.0 System fault 15.1 Can you please explain what these errors mean and what we need to do to solve it. Thanks a lot.

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
Added  Nov 22 2020
0 Replies

Draeger - Permox Silent Care
Why does my draeger permox blinks red light with a sound

RE: Draeger - Permox Silent Care
Added  Nov 22 2020
0 Replies

Puritan Bennett - 980
Hello, Anyone has experienced Error KP0135? The IFM board replaced, but the error remained. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

RE: Puritan Bennett - 980
Added  Nov 21 2020
0 Replies

AirSep - NewLife Intensity
Sir my new life oxygen concentrator(10 litres) starts beeping just after 15-20 mins of start of the machine and it si continious. I switch off and again switch it on and again beep is gone but after 15 mins again beep is there. What would be the cause. Please help

RE: AirSep - NewLife Intensity
Added  Nov 21 2020
0 Replies

Canon - R-F10
Plzzzz tell about solution

RE: Canon - R-F10
Updated  Nov 23 2020
1 Reply

Hospira - LifeCare PCA
I received my device back from service and they reset the drug library on the device. Does anyone know how to reload the drug library onto a LifeCare PCA?

RE: Hospira - LifeCare PCA
0 Replies

Bionet - BT-Link Pro
This video shows how to install Bionet BT-Link software. BT-Link is an automated veterinary monitor software program that enables you to interface Bionet veterinary monitors (BM3Vet Touch and BM7Vet) directly to a Windows-based computer. The software can record the patients numeric data and waveforms in real-time or retrieve the saved patients numeric data from the devices. In addition, the software supports various report formats and file types, such as PDF, and formatted text file. The user can attach the reports or the saved files directly into the electronic medical record of the veterinary practice management software s/he already uses.

RE: Bionet - BT-Link Pro
0 Replies

Bionet - BT-Link Pro
This video shows how to install Bionet BT-Link software. BT-Link is an automated veterinary monitor software program that enables you to interface Bionet veterinary monitors (BM3Vet Touch and BM7Vet) directly to a Windows-based computer. The software can record the patients numeric data and waveforms in real-time or retrieve the saved patients numeric data from the devices. In addition, the software supports various report formats and file types, such as PDF, and formatted text file. The user can attach the reports or the saved files directly into the electronic medical record of the veterinary practice management software s/he already uses.

RE: Bionet - BT-Link Pro
0 Replies

Bionet - VETPORT-X IV
This video shows the introduction and walkthrough of portable veterinary dental x-ray VetPort-X IV. The diagnostic veterinary dental X-ray system VetPort-X IV is a device for photographing the teeth of animals for accurate diagnosis. It is designed to realize high quality images and reduce unnecessary radiation exposure, and is a portable device which can be operated by one hand. Features - Lighter, Handheld Portability (3.3 lbs) - Clear images: 0.4mm Focal Spot / 70kV Tube Voltage - Direct connection with digital intra oral sensor - Easy Data transfer with Wi-Fi - IPS LCD Display: More clear and wide-viewing angle - Long battery life: Li-polymer 22.2VDC, 1,000mAh/25C - Patient management without PC

RE: Bionet - VETPORT-X IV

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree