Equipment: CareFusion - Alaris BD 8300

RE: CareFusion - Alaris BD 8300
Added  Apr 10 2024
0 Replies

Title - need assistance clearing the "PM Due" message at startup

RE: Medtronic - ACT Plus
Updated  Apr 10 2024
2 Replies

When trying to lower the bed, it goes into Trendelenberg instead. There is am orange light on next to the bed lower/raise

Equipment: Hillrom - CareAssist ES

RE: Hillrom - CareAssist ES
1 Reply

Hello,

HFA 740i
Boots with the message below

System startup state 19
Aperture may be misaligned
(Pressing Proceed will NOT allow testing)

[Retry]                      [Proceed]

Even after pressing [Retry], it persists. Same as when I restart the machine.

Why this message?
What can I do about it?

Please help out.

Thank you.

RE: ZEISS - HFA II-i
Added  Apr 9 2024
0 Replies

HELLO, I JUST RECENTLY PULLED THE LASER OUT TO USE AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHAT # WATTS YOU SET IT ON FOR THAT INITIAL TEST THAT YOU RUN BEFORE USING IT..?? I HAVE FORGOTTEN.. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME - BRETT

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
6 Replies

This morning the ultrasound tech completed for study without issue. Bed elevated/lowered without issue.

When second patient on table, the bed will not change position in response to selection of any buttons on the control. We hear a beep each time make a selection. 

Have unplugged bed for more than one minute. Plugged back in . Still not working. 

All cords seen in good working order and securely in place. 

The ultrasound table is an "Oakworks general with fowler"

Thoughts/Suggestions?

RE: Oakworks - General w/ Fowler
Added  Apr 9 2024
0 Replies

where can I find a user guide on the internet

Equipment: Christie Medical Holdings - VeinViewer Vision2

RE: Christie Medical Holdings - VeinViewer Vision2
Added  Apr 7 2024
0 Replies

Good day, dear colleagues.

I am asking for help with Aeonmed VT 5230. Please share the password to the service menu. Thank you.

RE: Aeonmed - VT5230
2 Replies

Hi guys,

I am suddenly getting an error 616 on a pump after replacing the battery on the stupid thing.

It says its a speaker error.  Has anyone seen this error and is it repairable or do I have to ship it in for speaker replacement?  I do not see the 616 in the service manual so I am going off what the screen states as being a speaker error.  It will not clear.

Thoughts?

mrstan

RE: Baxter - IQ Infusion System
Updated  Apr 4 2024
2 Replies

After using the laser for about 10 minutes, the screen slowly stops responding to touch commands. Is this due to the touch screen itself failing, or is there a board that needs to be replaced? Anyone know the generic service codes for the CO2re? It has the old software. harrisbw@hotmail.com

RE: Syneron-Candela - CO2RE

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree