General Forums

Added  Mar 5 2024
0 Replies

Hi,  I am getting error 110 on startup on my Starlux 500.  I have purchased and installed another flash card with same revision level. as indicated by the service manual with no good results. Same error.  Has anyone else experienced this fault?  Any direction would be greatly appreciated. 

Equipment: Cynosure - Starlux 500

RE: Cynosure - StarLux 500
Added  Mar 5 2024
0 Replies

good morning, 

I have a Medline MDR500HR scale that is saying "please step off the scale" repeatedly followed by an ERR 3 code. I have called medline tech support and they said they no longer support this device. they passed me off to Johnson Scale Company and they said the same thing. I tried finding a user or service manual online, but could not find one. any info on how to recalibrate this scale or the possible button combinations to do so? thanks!

Equipment: Medline MDR500HR - SCALE, HANDRAIL, DIGITAL, 500LB/225KG

RE: Medline - MDR500HR
Added  Mar 5 2024
0 Replies

Hi, 

I have CISA sterilizer gave too much hi temperature inside the chamber, so no chance to do calibration too. When I change PLC 2 with the other machine the error gone, what is the problem then? Do I need to change the plc or there are some procedure to reset it? T

hank you

Equipment: CISA - Series 1000

Updated  Mar 4 2024
1 Reply

Hi. I have an error -84 on visulas 532s. Who can help me? I haven't errors description in manual.

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS 532s
Updated  Mar 4 2024
2 Replies

Where can I buy a SizeWise hand controller membrane?  

Equipment: Sizewise - Advantage

RE: Sizewise - Advantage
Added  Mar 4 2024
0 Replies

Hi, can anyone tell me where to buy it?

RE: Unisyn Medical Technologies, Inc. - FirstCall aPerio
Added  Mar 4 2024
0 Replies

Hi, can anyone tell me where to buy it? thanks

RE: Unisyn Medical Technologies, Inc. - FirstCall aPerio
Added  Mar 3 2024
0 Replies

I installed the machine, I switch ON the machine L and LWL error (in red color) appears. YV 5 water filling for vacuum pump and YV 30 for water filling from water softener is not activating. Kindly help. Thanks

Equipment: Matachana SC500

Added  Mar 1 2024
0 Replies

Need maul

Equipment: Lumenis Lightsheer

RE: Lumenis - Lightsheer

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree