Rehabilitation Forums

1 Reply

Hello, I have a problem with the device, it doesn't function, I don't know if is the cable between the CPU and the device. Looking forward to your response. Thank you. martin_bme@hotmail.com

Mon Aug 12 2019
1 Reply

Year model? Location? Warranty? Price? Rent or lease? Thank you

Thu Aug 8 2019
5 Replies

What should be the resistance range for a healthy heater element? Unit continues to blow overtemp control.

Thu Aug 1 2019
1 Reply

replacement of overtemp thermostat. I would like to access a repair manual please

5 Replies

Hi, I just got this machine but I don't know how to use it. I would like to know how to test the ultrasound part of the machine, can someone give me step by step instructions on how to go about doing that. I never used this machine before and the owner's manual is not to clear. Thanks

Sun Jun 16 2019
1 Reply

Where can I get an operating manual for an Excel Ultra 3 Therapeutic Ultrasound Center

2 Replies

How do I retrieve a cardiograph that was aborted inadvertently?

1 Reply

Can I download operator's manual for M2 Hydrocollator

Fri May 31 2019
1 Reply

I am needing a replacement Lamp. I need to know if I can order this part through MedWrench?

0 Replies

Do you have operating manual (hardcopy or .pdf) for Excel Therapeutic Ultrasound Center, Model EX-UL3?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree