Rehabilitation Forums

Updated  Sep 16 2021
4 Replies

The TCR 1000 that is on the system is printing the grid lines that already on the paper that I have. Is there anyway to get rid of the grid line print and just print the ECG?

RE: Cardiac Science - Quinton Q-Stress
Updated  Sep 8 2021
2 Replies

Where can you purchase this device?

RE: ACP - Omnistim FX2 Portable
Updated  Aug 26 2021
1 Reply

Al encender ininia de forma muy rapida y violenta el pedaleador y de repente se para. Aparece el texto" sin motor" Por otro lado, en la parte para entrenar brazos no hay incidencias Gracias

RE: Motomed - Viva 1
Updated  Aug 3 2021
1 Reply

O que faço para encontrar o manual de erro do aparelho de Ultrassons BTL 5000? Alguém pode me ajudar do erro acima?

RE: BTL - 5000
Added  Jul 30 2021
0 Replies

Where does one order replacement lead wire set for this unit?

RE: ACP - Omnistim FX2 Pro
Added  Jul 27 2021
0 Replies

Just looking for an operations manual

RE: American Imex - A-TENS+
Updated  Jul 6 2021
1 Reply

How to remove the screen lock?

RE: DJO Global - 300 PV
Added  Jun 15 2021
0 Replies

Good day, My equipment is not producing ultrasounds. After selecting Ultrasound therapy, mode of treatment and adjusting W/cm2 the treatment time is not counting down, the stop sign not changing to pause sign, the Ultrasound transducer is not lighting up the blue/green light but is producing a beep sound after pluging its connector onto the machine. So Ultrasound Therapy and Combined Therapy are not working. Please help. Regards, Stephen Shomani

RE: EnRaf Nonius - Sonopuls 492
Updated  Jun 4 2021
3 Replies

Trying to figure out whats wrong with the treadmill. Has anyone else had this issue? All fuses are good, interface cable was swapped and its good. Any suggestions on what more to troubleshoot?

Added  May 17 2021
0 Replies

Does anyone know the code to reset the PM date on the Cosman G4 RF Unit?

RE: Boston Scientific - G4 RF Generator

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree