Air Cleaners Forums

0 Replies

I've been asthmatic all my life. My triggers, in order of severity, are: cats, cold air, exercise and dogs. We now have a dog, but he hasn't affected my asthma at all. We've just moved into an old house which I think has mild mold issues, and I've noticed a big increase in the amount I now use my Ventolin. It's up to about 5+ times a day, whereas before moving it was more like once a week. I've cleaned the house thoroughly and ensured good ventilation during the day by opening windows etc. All the usual stuff, but my symptoms are still out of control and it's driving me bonkers. So, in desperation I've started looking into HEPA air purifiers. I'm still not 100% convinced of their effectiveness, and I've never known a product to have such mystery surrounding it. There's a lot of dodgy advice out there in cyberspace and I've come to trusty old Reddit to cut through the BS.

Added  Aug 17 2018
0 Replies

We have a TB patient that we need to do a procedure on. After use, how do we clean the unit? Do we red bag the filters or is regular garbage ok?

RE: NQ Industries - NQ 500
Updated  Sep 5 2017
2 Replies

Hello my friends! Somebody can help me? I'm ending my final graduation work about biosafety cabinet maintenance. But i need the norm (NSF-49 2016). I have the NSF-49 2014, but my Teacher want the last version. Please, i need urgently. Thanks so much. Carreira, Allan.

RE: Esco Technologies - CYT-4A2

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree