Amino Acid Analyzer Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone have instructions on alignment of the temperature control/display on the Lachat BD-46 block digester?

RE: Hach Company - BD-46
Added  Feb 15 2017
0 Replies

I am disposing of: System 6300 High Performance Amino Acid Sample Dilution Buffer and I need an SDS/MSDS for this product. May I obtain one from you?

RE: Beckman Coulter - 6300 Amino Acid Analyzer
0 Replies

I'm having problems with the values I'm getting for the AA. Once I calculate the values of the different AA in my samples, they are much lower than what they should. I use reference sources to verify this, and they turn out to be much lower. Injected the standard as a sample and some of the AA are lower or higher than the 250 pmol concentration. Also, I am not getting a separation of lysine and tyrosine peak. Any assistance on this matter?

RE: Waters - UPLC Amino Acid Analysis
Updated  Aug 19 2013
2 Replies

Hello I want to learn about price for Beckman 6300 Amino Acid Analyser and also proposal. I need these informations immedialtely.Because my university department want document.It's very important for me.Could you send me until 20 August. Thank you very much

RE: Beckman Coulter - 6300 Amino Acid Analyzer
0 Replies

Hello,

I'd like to ask if the AminoTac will assay only free amino acids in my sample, or amino acids that are bound in a peptide chain as well. Meaning, if I only want to assay free amino acids, should I centrifuge out my whole protein as well?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Sincerely,

Inderpreet Jalli, PhD Candidate

RE: JEOL - AminoTac JLC-500/V
Added  Nov 5 2012
0 Replies

I am having problems of chamber contamination , vacuun pump broken , so I would like to verify in the service manual what conditions the equipment needs to work ,and how it works 

Added  Jan 7 2011
0 Replies

How can we get cysteinepeak from amino acid solution

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree