Anesthesia Gas Machine Forums

Added  Jul 20 2021
0 Replies

Maquina de anestesia Datascope AS3000 Hi, can u help me with this test, is failed and I can´t use automatic mode. Please, help. Hola, no me pasa el test de valvula de seguridad, alguno sabe como lo puedo solucionar, el manual de servicio no me ayuda mucho. Gracias.

RE: Mindray - AS 3000
Added  Jul 1 2021
0 Replies

Afte power on show this message, any one know how can i solve the problem?

RE: Draeger - Narkomed GS
Updated  Jun 4 2021
2 Replies

Is it possible to disable the low O² saturation alarm when the oxygen cell is compromised?

RE: Mindray - Wato EX-30/20
Updated  May 29 2021
2 Replies

Need new or refurbished Oxygen regulator for Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE.

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Modulus SE
Updated  May 19 2021
4 Replies

Hello, can anyone help me out. I have a Datex Ohmeda Avance S/5. The equipment showed up a message with no battery backup, I changed the two batteries of 12V each. But the message still on the screen and when I tried to disconnect the power cord the equipment turned off, as well the batteries are fully charged. Is there something I should look on besides the batteries?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - S/5 Avance Carestation
Added  May 17 2021
0 Replies

Hi, Anyone have to replace a pipeline air gauge on the Mindray A3? It looks very involved. If you know any easy way to access the gauge, please let me know. Thanks.

RE: Mindray - A3
Added  Apr 30 2021
0 Replies

Hello everyone. I have to calibrate the anestesia machine through service mode, but i need the service manual. Somebody could share me the service manual please?

RE: GE Healthcare - Carestation 620
Updated  Mar 4 2021
4 Replies

How to resolve the problem of Tidal volium mismatch between set and deliverd valeo on astiva 5 with 7100 ventilator

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Aestiva/5 Compact
6 Replies

Hello friends. I am an anesthesia provider, professional engineer (electrical) and am responsible for keeping up anesthesia equipment in a small facility in rural Texas with one OR. We have a Datex Ohmeda Excel 210 anes machine that has accumulated moisture in the 'air' flow tube. While it presents no problem mechanically, it needs to be cleaned. I have performed a cleaning on flow tubes in older machines in the past but not this one. I have a bit of an idea of how to tackle the disassembly on this unit to remove the flow tubes and clean them and the bobbins while I'm at it. Do you have access or reference to a manual. I will do some searching myself but please let me know if you have any tips or reference for this process and I will search as well and post my progress. Cheers, David Jackson 214-244-2912 dejswa@yahoo.com

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Excel 210
Updated  Feb 16 2021
1 Reply

hello every one : i have an anesthesia machine , drager cicero ( looks like cato ) , ((not cicero EM) , i need to check the breathing system , and I need the correct steps to perform a complete test of the breathing system . please Email me : mahmoud.a.souliman@Gmail.com thanks in advance ^_^

RE: Draeger - Cicero EM

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree