Audiometer Forums

Updated  May 13 2022
1 Reply

How to change printer ink

RE: Natus - Algo 5
Updated  Dec 8 2020
2 Replies

HELLO.. please .. this equipment is similar to a Maico unit... but the calibration code is diferent.. please advice.. my kind regards.. FB

RE: Interacoustics - AS608 Portable Audiometer
1 Reply

Hey guys! I'm an undergrad student (junior) in the CSD program at James Madison University in VA. I'm in an audiology class right now and we are trying to start working with audiometers, but our department doesn't own very many and two of them crapped out over the summer. We're trying to help get some audiometers donated so that everyone can get a chance to work with them.routerlogin I thought this subreddit might be a good place to ask if anyone has an old one (as lo192.168.0.1ng as it still works) they would be willing to donate. Or if you have any advice on how we could obtain one for a cheaper rate I would appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who can help!

1 Reply

How to retrieve IP and mac address on Natus Algo 5 hearing screener?

Updated  Aug 13 2020
2 Replies

Could you please clarify that a pass/pass result must be obtained on the screening for a true passing test. We have had an incident where the question of pass on one ear and fail on the other, then repeated and the results were reverse, pass for the previously failed ear and failed for the previous passed ear was documented as a passing test result?

Added  May 12 2020
0 Replies

The TympStar V2 does not boot anymore out of the sudden - only shows a blue screen. Any ideas?

RE: GSI - Tympstar
2 Replies

Hey guys! I'm an undergrad student (junior) in the CSD program at James Madison University in VA. I'm in an audiology class right now and we are trying to start working with audiometers, but our department doesn't ow https://sarkariresult.onl/n very many and two of them crapped out over the summer. We're trying to help get some audiometers donated so that everyone can get a chance to work with them. I thought this subreddit might be a good place to ask if anyone has an old one (as long as it still works) they would be willing to donate. Or if you  mobdro have any advice on how we could obtain one for a cheaper rate I would appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Added  Jun 26 2019
0 Replies

Does anyone have the quiz for staff ( not competency) for maintaining knowledge. The quiz I have is for the portable screener that has batteries.

Updated  May 9 2019
1 Reply

Dear Sirs. please I need the manual of the Audiometer AC33 to calibrate in analog form. I have problem in the bone measurement, some frequency does not calibrate and I need to restore it. please there is someone who can help me ???

RE: Interacoustics - AC33 Audiometer
Updated  Feb 10 2019
1 Reply

No price listed

RE: Maico - MA39

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree