Automation System, Laboratory Forums

Added  Jun 8 2023
0 Replies

One night our machine failed to started because of Paraffin not melted message.  The Paraffin at the time was mostly melted.  The person starting the machine left tissue in the retort and left the lid slightly ajar and the handle in the locked position.  In the morning, the paraffin solidified in all four stations.  Shouldn't the paraffin stay heated with the machine on?  Has anyone encountered this issue?

Equipment: Sakura - TISSUE-TEK VIP 6

Added  Mar 27 2023
0 Replies

I am ready to help for troubleshoot any errors

RE: Siemens Healthineers - Atellica Portfolio
0 Replies

This is some error, then i would like manual service for help me. May help me Gratefull

RE: Beckman Coulter - Automate 2550
Added  Nov 29 2022
0 Replies

User manual

Equipment: Automation System, Laboratory

Updated  Apr 22 2022
1 Reply

Hi Gyus How have been I Would like of manual with all error code Automate 2550 Please I need help Thankfull

RE: Beckman Coulter - Automate 2550
Updated  Apr 6 2022
1 Reply

hi, i need the service manual for metrolab 2300 or pictus 200 thank you very much

Updated  Jun 7 2020
2 Replies

same here with our 3500 model. I need service manual or drawing

RE: Thermo Scientific - Harshaw TLD Model 6600 Plus
Added  Apr 23 2019
0 Replies

This device has a problem in my country. There is no service. So For PM and troubleshooting issue, I need documentation.Could you provide a Service manual for this equipment please?

RE: Thermo Scientific - Harshaw TLD Model 6600 Plus
0 Replies

i got EM88A Chemistry &Coagulation Analyzer two years ago , only recently the software is a little stuck ,who have this software and guidance, that local dealer not answer our phone.

0 Replies

I am trying to remove the patient information from a Accudose RX Cart but preserve the system software. The manufacturer is not willing to help as we are not going to continue with their system. Does anyone out there have any tips that they could offer. Thank you!!!

RE: McKesson - AcuDose RX

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree