Bilirubinometer Forums

Updated  Feb 7 2024
1 Reply

Busy signal appeared whenever it is used and Circuit error shown

Equipment: Draeger - JM-105

RE: Draeger - JM-105
0 Replies

Hi guys,

I replace my batteries on a 3 year basis on these units as well as checking on the validity of the self-test measurements using the test disk under the charging base cover.  I cannnot find any information on resetting the annoyance alarm when you turn on the unit stating "Time for periodic Calibration".  I was told by Drager that calibration is only required if the user test of the three values falls outside of normal values.  That and the battery being replaced on a schedule is the extent of the PM for these units.  I do not have equipment to calibrate these units, so I rely on the operator self-check using the disk as the reference source.  

Does anyone know how to reset the unit so the annoyance alert will not appear?

mrstan

Added  Nov 7 2023
0 Replies

Hi there, does anyone knows secret password to perform instrument calibration? Many thanks

RE: Bertocchi - GB 13/B
0 Replies

i have a jaundice meter from drager jm 105 when I press the power button, the device turns on and off immediately without anything appearing on the screen

I checked the battery and found it to be in good condition

Added  Aug 9 2023
0 Replies

I would like to buy a good transcutaneous bilirubin meter for our hospital in Malawi, Africa. Buying advice welcome, also second hand. Budget is limited.

Regards

Equipment: Draeger JM-105

Updated  Feb 9 2023
1 Reply

The device is not working and I get the message " error1".Could you explain what does it stand for?

Updated  Feb 3 2023
1 Reply

I would love for someone to fax of email cleaning instructions for the Draeger JM 105. thank you

Equipment: Drager JM 105

Updated  Oct 16 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone know how much the calibration cost is to send to Drager? My site is looking at purchasing one but wants to know the cost to own and the expense with it.

Added  Oct 21 2021
0 Replies

Is there someone who control this device with something else then the control present on the basis?

Added  Mar 22 2021
0 Replies

good evening how to reset maintenance?

RE: Ginevri - One Beam

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree