Bilirubinometer Forums

Updated  Oct 27 2016
1 Reply

Need manual to learn how to test jaundice meter for accuracy, specifically the parameters as I know how to perform the test.

RE: Draeger - JM-103
Updated  Sep 23 2016
2 Replies

Our Bili meter all of a suddent changed units of measure and is inaccurate. Can you help me problem solve?

Added  Aug 9 2016
0 Replies

I just want to ask if we can replace the rechargeable battery? It keeps on blinking and we hardly see the numbers although it's charged properly.Thanks

Updated  Jun 20 2016
2 Replies

it showng internal error 1014 wt should i do plz tell me.

RE: Philips - BiliChek
Added  May 18 2016
0 Replies

I am looking for a company to calibrate our Drager JM-103 Jaundice Meter. PLease notify me with a company that will do this calibration. Thank you

0 Replies

Did anyone can provide the service manual? i have problem when puting the capillary holder inside, the display will show a lot decimal dot. Could any expert provide some advise? thank you very much

2 Replies

I am in need of manuals for a Respironics Bilichek meter.  This is for units that have been donated to a hospital in Africa and they came with no instructions.

Boyd Campbell CBET, CRES

Bcampbell@sebiomedical.com

Updated  Sep 12 2014
1 Reply

AVAILABILITY SIZE NUMBER INFO??

Added  Sep 7 2014
0 Replies

within which range is the jm 103 reliable, i.e. lab tests from blood specimens  and meter readings are comparable? some iof the meters have increasing differences in higher ranges...

can the jm 103 be used for premature babies, if so from what prgnancy week /birth weight? 

0 Replies

philips bilips is showing internal error, service code 1014. Wat should i do abt it

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree