Blood Culture Analyzer Forums

Added  Apr 2 2020
0 Replies

Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - ORTHO Workstation
How do you Tach the centrifuge, it looks like it has a solid cover. Have not seen this model in any lab as of now.

RE: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - ORTHO Workstation
Updated  Apr 27 2020
3 Replies

BD - BD Bactec 9050
Can anyone give me an idea as to what is causing stated error. I have no service manual for system. Thanks!

RE: BD - BD Bactec 9050
Added  Sep 3 2019
0 Replies

Beckman Coulter - DxH 500
Can body fluid counts be run on DxH 520? If so, is there any diluent or reagent that has to be used in specific to avoid clogging.

RE: Beckman Coulter - DxH 500
Updated  Apr 30 2020
1 Reply

Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - ORTHO Workstation
Hi there, Does anyone have the Service Manual for the Ortho Workstation?

RE: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - ORTHO Workstation
Added  Nov 9 2017
0 Replies

What is the average test perform using 10L diluent, 500ml Lyse and 500ml cleanzer in DxH500

0 Replies

The Beckman Coulter DxH 500* open-vial hematology analyzer was designed specifically for physicians’ offices and laboratories with low-volume hematology workloads. With the DxH 500, you can count on getting accurate results the first time—when time matters most. Watch this video to learn how the DxH 500 was designed from the ground up with small sample volume requirements, intuitive software and low reagent consumption to simplify workloads in smaller laboratories. *Not available for sale in the U.S. 

More information: https://www.beckmancoulter.com/dxh500

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree