Blood Gas/pH Analyzer Forums

Updated  May 16 2019
1 Reply

Dear sir or Mam, I need a copy of operator manual of the blood gas ABL80 flex. as you should know I dont know how should we do daily maintenance of it or how often cleaning or rinsing should be done and also with what a solution? would you mind to inform me and send a copy of user manual/ Thanks Dr Toraj Hemati CLS PhD in Hematology & transfusion medicine

RE: Radiometer - ABL80 FLEX
1 Reply

i have a rapidpoint machine 405. when to go to the option . machine asks for the password. I would like a solution

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
Updated  Sep 25 2018
3 Replies

Hi, I need technical manual thank you

RE: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
1 Reply

Is anyone familiar with an Abott istat?

RE: Abbott - i-STAT portable Analyser
0 Replies

RADIOMETER ABL90 FLEX blood gas analyzer I have got this above-named analyzer from the NHS here in London, please I need to know how to reset the password or a software to reset the password or how to go about it. I have also written to Radiometer the manufacturer for help. If any idea or a link on how to reset the password please let us know. Thank you.

RE: Radiometer - ABL80 FLEX
Updated  Jan 11 2018
4 Replies

What is the recommended frequency for running the liquid QC for the Rapidpoint 405? And is it recommended to run all 3 levels?

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
Added  Jan 1 2018
0 Replies

SCREEN IS SHOWING HAULTED WHAT TO DO

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 3000
Added  Nov 9 2017
Added  Oct 9 2017
0 Replies

hi I need the communication protocol Rs232 for the Gastat 600 Series device To communicate with the computer and record the output thanks my mail: rms258@gmail.com

RE: Techno Medica - GASTAT 600
Added  Aug 11 2017
0 Replies

Anyone know how to reset password or reset whole unit to factory settings without the password?

RE: Abbott - i-STAT portable Analyser

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree