Blood Gas/pH Analyzer Forums

Updated  Mar 20 2016
13 Replies

I have a question about troubleshooting a Rapidpoint 405.  The COOX flags temp errors regularly and so I would like to see if anyone has any service literature or info for interpreting lines in the diagnostics menu.  Can anyone tell me what lines 1-9 mean on the temperature menu?  I know these units are notorious for contacts not connecting well over time and that is likely what is going on here.  Any info would be much appreciated!

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
Updated  Feb 29 2016
4 Replies

Sample probe error 220....how to solve this problem..

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 4000
0 Replies

Today at 10:20 AM

Dear sales representative I am looking for

supply for Nova critical care xpress

I need PH, PCO2 ang PO blood gases as well as Na electrolyte

thank you in advance

Fanarjyan 55 , Yerevan , Armenia

Karen Harutyunyan

karenharutyunyan23@yahoo.com

RE: Nova Biomedical - Critical Care Xpress
Updated  Mar 20 2016
Added  Dec 10 2015
0 Replies

I have Nova Critical Care Xpress macine i want service and Cartidage this macine

RE: Nova Biomedical - Critical Care Xpress
Updated  Nov 12 2015
1 Reply

Sample not detected error 203 problem....wat s the solution

Added  Oct 16 2015
0 Replies

I need Validation pack IQM

How to find them & where.

Updated  Oct 14 2015
1 Reply

I am having challenges analyzing fetal scalp capillary samples on the GEM 3500. The equipment gives a low sample volume error despite the sample volume exceeding the required sample volume. The capillary tube carries 200 UL while the instrument requires 150UL of sample. Anyone having a similar challenge? What could be the issue. The instrument runs the other samples without any issue.

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 3500
Updated  Sep 10 2015
1 Reply

As per the clinician, keys 5 and 6 are nonresponsive on this GEM OPL. I suspect a failed keypad membrane but, would like to do a keypad test and find a part number. Anyone have a service manual?

Added  Sep 4 2015
0 Replies

hello,

how can I enter barcode of pump tube,calcassette,... manually instead of using barcode reader,for example in cases of faulty barcode?

thank you in advance for your kind help.

RE: Techno Medica - GASTAT 602i

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree