Blood Gas/pH Analyzer Forums

Added  Dec 12 2022
0 Replies

Does, the GEM Premier 4000 save PHI on it. I need to confirm that no PHI is on the device before having the equipment submitted for destruction.

Equipment: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 4000

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 4000
Added  Jun 15 2022
0 Replies

Hi. I am trying to use an EPOC machine but before I run the test it reads electronic QC failure (e65) I tried restarting the host and connecting again but I had no luck. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

RE: Air Liquide Healthcare - Epoc
Added  Sep 9 2021
0 Replies

What causes software error on Gem 3500 and how to resolve it? Thanks

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - GEM Premier 3500
Added  Aug 26 2021
0 Replies

Is it possible to make a simulator cartridge, perhaps from a used blood gas cartridge, to verify if the connection block is working? Also can anyone tell what the 10 lines on the sensor report mean and ranges? These arent addressed in the manual. Thanks

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
0 Replies

Looking to see if anyone has done a PM on this unit and what is involved?

RE: OPTI Medical Systems - CCA-TS
0 Replies

top plate & bottom plate temprature not reach 37 sometime top plate senssor show 22 and quickly 36

RE: OPTI Medical Systems - OPTI CCA-TS2
Updated  Apr 27 2021
Updated  Apr 21 2021
1 Reply

Barcode not recognized when performing Fluid replacement. Entered manually the barcode number but machine failed to recognized. For Cal 1 and Cal 2.

RE: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
Added  Feb 20 2021
0 Replies

The pCO2 is currently disabled. How can I enable it back please. Urgent help needed.

Added  Feb 19 2021
0 Replies

data input to this instrument are temp, Hb. Any data needed?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree