Blood Gas/pH Analyzer Forums

Updated  Apr 27 2021
Updated  Apr 21 2021
1 Reply

Barcode not recognized when performing Fluid replacement. Entered manually the barcode number but machine failed to recognized. For Cal 1 and Cal 2.

RE: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series
Updated  Jul 7 2020
1 Reply

I want a quote for this equipment

RE: LifeHealth - IRMA TRUpoint Blood Analysis
Updated  Apr 21 2020
1 Reply

Where can I locate your representative in Nigeria ?

RE: Techno Medica - GASTAT 602i
Updated  Jan 22 2020
2 Replies

Hi all, I have start up the long-unused RapidLab 348ex but the gas flow is blocked. (Observed no bubbles coming out of the probe when calibrating gas, resulting in slope calibration failure.) Please could you help me with this issue? Thank you very much.

RE: Siemens - RAPIDLab 348 Systems
Updated  Aug 13 2019
2 Replies

I am trying to find out the MAC address of the instrument. Does anyone know how to do this?

RE: Radiometer - ABL80 FLEX
Updated  Jun 21 2019
2 Replies

Hi all, My analyzer software has expired but i can't download the new CLEW38 anyone here can help me to find a link? Thank you.

RE: Abbott - i-STAT portable Analyser
Updated  May 16 2019
1 Reply

Dear sir or Mam, I need a copy of operator manual of the blood gas ABL80 flex. as you should know I dont know how should we do daily maintenance of it or how often cleaning or rinsing should be done and also with what a solution? would you mind to inform me and send a copy of user manual/ Thanks Dr Toraj Hemati CLS PhD in Hematology & transfusion medicine

RE: Radiometer - ABL80 FLEX
1 Reply

i have a rapidpoint machine 405. when to go to the option . machine asks for the password. I would like a solution

RE: Siemens - Rapidpoint 400/Rapidpoint 405
Updated  Sep 25 2018
3 Replies

Hi, I need technical manual thank you

RE: Radiometer - ABL800 FLEX Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree