Blood Pressure Monitor Forums

1 Reply

My girlfriend has had chronic hypotension, and was recently started on Midodrine by her cardio after a completely normal stress test, echo, etc.. She intermittently has hypotensive symptoms (dizziness, light-headedness, chest pain, nausea, etc) and I'd like to be able to check it at home so we can keep track of it. Does anyone have a BP cuff for themselves that they recommend? Honestly, I'd prefer an automatic one but that's not necessary if the benefits of the manual ones are apparent. https://showbox.tools/

Updated  Dec 16 2020
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual for a Surgivet V60040 blood pressure machine? Or possibly know if there is an accessible service menu built into the unit? Thanks.

RE: Smiths Medical - Surgivet V6004
2 Replies

Can you please advise - I completed a Doppler assessment yesterday and instead of ABPI results, the above message was displayed.

RE: Huntleigh - Dopplex Ability
Updated  Aug 29 2020
1 Reply

i have an older oscar 2 and the app says it can not communicate with the device i need to know how to reset it or download data off it and put new data on it. it a 2002 model of it

RE: SunTech Medical - Oscar 2
1 Reply

I have a customer who's Huntleigh DA 100 BP Automatic ABI is Turning itself off after 30 seconds to 1 minute of usage. A previous service provider has apparently replaced the battery but this has not fixed the problem. Could this be due to a Non OEM battery pack (Im unsure if Huntleigh chip or otherwise battery packs) or simply due to the battery needing to be conditioned ? Thank you in advance & I look forward to your input . Cheers Phill

RE: Huntleigh - Dopplex Ability
1 Reply

Our SOP states that when inflating the b/p cuff for the purpose of palpating the VP site to find the vein, the cuff can be inflated up to donor diastolic but not higher than that. What is the reasoning behind that? Thanks

Updated  May 1 2020
2 Replies

Cas Medical/Cardell 9301V Need Service Manual or NIBP calibration verification information

Added  Feb 6 2020
0 Replies

i am looking for a user manual that shows or tells you how to operate the equipment eg on/off switch, how to set up new patient, day/night mode etc. All i have found is information on what it can do not how to set the machine to do these jobs. Thank you

RE: Norav Medical - NBP-24 NG
Updated  Oct 11 2019
1 Reply

We purchased the UA-767F blood pressure machine. we have had it for about 2 months. We use it daily, since my wife had an Aortic replacement. we recently took it to Mayo Clinic to have it tested. they said the SYS was accurate, but the DIA was too low by 5 , usually, and once too low by 10. Is there a way to get it calibrated

RE: A & D Medical - UA-767F

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree