Blood Pressure Monitor Forums

Added  Oct 13 2016
0 Replies

please share exact assembly of small conduit for  inflation and exhaust pruposes

Inflation: Automatic       
Exhaust: Automatic exhaust valve       

RE: B. Braun - BP 5900
Added  Jul 21 2016
0 Replies

can anyone tell me how to set the time on this unit.

thanks

RE: Colin Medical - Press-Mate BP 8800p
2 Replies

We are looking over our process for PMs on our automatic BP units. I am trying to get my hands on the AAMI standards but while I am waiting for the login maybe you can help me. I have seen the standards say it is +/- 5 mmHg mean error, 8mmHg standard deviation. So does this basically mean +/- 13 mmHg tolerance?  That is how it is listed in the dinamap service manual. It just seems like a pretty wide range to me. Looking in the manual for the welch allyn spot vital signs unit they don't actually give a testing tolerance. They only reference the AAMI standard.  Thanks!

Added  May 4 2016
0 Replies

Looking for a Suntech Tango schematic or parts list that will describe component value in order to do board level repairs. Thanks

RE: SunTech Medical - Tango+
Added  Apr 22 2016
0 Replies

BP 8800C

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain an End of Life letter for this device?

Updated  Sep 2 2017
1 Reply

Hi,  I am at the VBA Free Clinic in Port Charlotte, Florida and am part of our cardiology component.  While looking for some BP cuffs, I stumbled on two unopened Ambulo 2400 units that have been stored in a cabinet since?  (The clinic opened in 2008),  Anyway, when I tried to load the program I get an error that tells me it is not compatible with Win 7.  Is there anything I can do to get the program to load?

We are a struggling volunteer run clinic and our patient load has a very high percentage of hypertensive individuals.  Having working 24 BP monitors would be very helpful.  

Thanks

Mike Moses

(please email reply to mikemoses88@icloud.com or text 941-204 0401)

RE: Mortara - Ambulo 2400
Added  Mar 10 2016
0 Replies

Hello I recently bought a Colin press mate BP 8800 online and noticed it runs high. I was wondering if your company re calibrates those machines. I read the manual and it just talks about testing calibration not how to get it re calibrated.

Updated  Feb 16 2016
1 Reply

I recently bought a Colin press-mate 8800 series and the systolic numbers are running high? Is there any way to re calibrate the machine my self or do I need to send it back to the company for re calibration?

0 Replies

where can i find service manual

RE: Critikon - Dinamap 8100

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree