Blood Pressure Monitor Forums

Updated  Dec 15 2015
3 Replies

POWER UP AND GOES THRU NORMAL DISPLAY FUNCTIONS AND WHEN COMPLETE GOES BERSERC WITH AUDIBLE. SOUNDS LIKE MORSE CODE ON STEROIDS ANY IDEAS?

RE: Critikon - Dynamap PRO 300
Updated  Oct 9 2015
8 Replies

Many years ago, I bought a blood pressure appliance now, I'm expreriencing problems with inflation. The connector are so old, because hose are crack.

Is there a possibility to get a new appliance, under the warranty

my Emal address is a.laferriere@hotmail.com

Bests regards

RE: A & D Medical - UA767PC Blood Pressure Monitor
Added  Aug 5 2015
0 Replies

We keep getting a 8812 code and tested both the nibp module and the control board and can't isolate to either one. Does anyone have any ideas or experience a similar probkem

RE: Datascope - Accutorr Plus
Updated  Jul 30 2015
2 Replies

Mindray Accutorr Plus wont pass initial start up. It shuts off after 20 second setup. Any ideas? Already replaced main board and bottom screen.

0 Replies

i need a service manual for a criticon dinamap 8100

RE: Critikon - Dinamap 8100
Updated  Mar 16 2015
1 Reply

Dear Sir,

We are an italian firm of medical devices and we are searching for the following item:

0014-00-0083-02

Could you make us your best price?

Thanks and best regards,

TEKNOSAN SRL

Alessandra Ilari

TEKNOSAN SRL

VIA PARUTA 66

20127 MILAN

ITALY

TEL. 02/39620074

FAX. 02/39620075

www.teknosan.org

1 Reply

My Datascope accutorr plus giving diffrent varient NIBP readings for same patients. i done calibration and leak test. still same issue.

Any reccomendation ??

Updated  Feb 26 2015
1 Reply

Pls

Anyone knows to which model of accutor plus is the 0160-00-0062 lcd display and 0160-00-0101 lcd display.

0 Replies

My Facility is looking to Purchase a number of Braun BP 5900 units. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with the units. what type of Maintenace is performed (if any) and the quality of the unit overall.

RE: B. Braun - BP 5900

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree