Bone Densitometer Forums

Added  Dec 7 2022
0 Replies

Have not had unit turned on for a couple months. Was in perfect working condition. Just started it up and the touch screen is not responding. Can’t do the QA test as it doesn’t respond. When I swivel the screen to the other side, the orientation changes and it is fully lit up. Just not seconding to touch which makes the machine useless. Please help!

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Achilles Express
Updated  Dec 1 2022
6 Replies

I’ve changed the stepper motor and the motor control board then when I performed the QC it gave me black image in the beginning then the phantom appears shifted down and shrinked, please advise

RE: Hologic - Delphi
Added  Nov 18 2022
0 Replies

descriptio the equiment

Equipment: DMS - Lexxos DR

RE: DMS - Lexxos DR
Added  Nov 15 2022
0 Replies

Necesito ver valores del manual

Equipment: Hologic - Discovery SL

RE: Hologic - Discovery SL
Added  Nov 15 2022
0 Replies

Necesito ver valores de calibracion

Equipment: Hologic - Discovery SL

RE: Hologic - Discovery SL
Updated  Sep 28 2022
1 Reply

Hi, I am no longer using my machine. The state says I cannot simply unplug it. It needs to be disabled. Any idea if this is something I can do myself? Thanks

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Lunar Prodigy Pro

Added  Sep 8 2022
0 Replies

i need service manual for Hologic Explorer

Equipment: Hologic - Explorer

RE: Hologic - Explorer
Added  Aug 24 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone have a Manual for the Hologic Horizon that you would share with me. Thanks

RE: Hologic - Horizon DXA
0 Replies

I Need to know exactly what that error means since I am troubleshooting blindly. The system stops en the middle of QC or doing a study. I will really appreciate if someone has a book where errors are described and what do they mean and what action to take. Sincerely: Manuel Brugat/Brugat Research Institute.

Equipment: Hologic - Discovery W

Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Manual service

RE: Hologic - Discovery

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree