0 Replies

Manual service

RE: Hologic - Discovery
Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Service manual

RE: Hologic - QDR 4500
2 Replies

i have to replace the detector of lunar DPX of GE. someone can help and send me the technical password of the program and if someone have the detector assembly procedure. my Email: najeepkewan@gamail.com

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar DPX Pro
Updated  May 20 2022
1 Reply

Could you help me explain this error message: Unable to ramp X-ray current

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Advance
Added  May 20 2022
0 Replies

Could you help me explain this error message: Unable to ramp X-ray current

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar DPX IQ
Updated  Apr 22 2022
1 Reply

On the course of a scan, a patient's name who had previous scans was edited, the scan could not proceed until the computer suggested to see the patient as a new patient. Now the patient was scanned as new and the new images seem to have replaced the old ones. Now, the old retrieved images cannot be located. So the new and old ones cannot be compared. How do I get back the old scans for the same patient whose name has been edited and the computer has scanned as new?

RE: Hologic - Discovery C
1 Reply

Não estou conseguindo abrir o programa no dosbox,ele tenta abrir mais não consegue, lucio Moraes SC E-mail lucioemor@gmail.com 47991286369

Added  Apr 15 2022
0 Replies

How i can open service manual for Hologic explorer boneDensimetry?

RE: Hologic - Explorer
Updated  Mar 11 2022
2 Replies

I'm in need of Encore Software version 16.10.151 windows 7-32bit. Thanks in advance.

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Advance
Updated  Mar 2 2022
1 Reply

Hi, I bought a Lunar DPX Bravo but I need to change lb to kg, and in to cm. Please could you helpme?

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar DPX Bravo

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree