Bone Densitometer Forums

Updated  Feb 10 2022
1 Reply

I am looking for a Service Manual.

RE: Hologic - Horizon DXA
Updated  Feb 2 2022
3 Replies

Our old printer has finally died. We cannot find another printer which is compatible with the drivers. Any suggestions?

Updated  Jan 20 2022
1 Reply

just had a patient where L2 and L3 didnt calculate out and the 'blocks ' on the image are red instead of yellow. Whats going on? Never have had this happen before

RE: Hologic - Discovery
Updated  Jan 11 2022
3 Replies

Good Morning, We are having an issue with our Hologic Discovery system. The system will come up and will do the phantom calibration at start up but then after a few minutes the exam table with the scanner shuts down. It is giving this message "Error in function CCommonDevice :: WriteDevice 1" "OK" "CANCEL" "The x-ray controller is not generating A/C line interrupts. Please check that the instrument" "Power switch and the X-Ray Enablekey are on. - Fix the problem and press "OK"-OR-Press "Cancel" to start QDR without the scanner." If anyone can point me in the right direction on fixing this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David

Updated  Jan 10 2022
2 Replies

Hello I am in need of some assistance with our Hologic Discovery unit. It seems to be losing communications with the table itself. I have checked the errors in the QDR folder. It has errors 12003, 13530, 13120, 9173 these are after multiply restarts. If anyone has any information that can shed some light on these errors it would be greatly appreciated . Sincerely David

Updated  Dec 30 2021
2 Replies

hi, I have a problem with a densitometer norland Excel, pass the QA daily calibration , but no pass QC calibration. Some body can help me? thanks.

RE: Norland - Excell
Added  Sep 29 2021
0 Replies

Dear Sirs, I am looking for a used UBIS 5000. Sincerely, Duane Kaufman (duanek@chorus.net)

RE: DMS - UBIS 5000 XP
1 Reply

Hi, i need service manual or calibration procedure, thanks. email: elrondderivendel@gmail.com

RE: DMS - Stratos
Updated  Aug 29 2021
3 Replies

Anybody has user manual in SpanishS

RE: Hologic - Discovery C
0 Replies

Hello everyone, I need the user and maintenance manuals, and schematic or wiring diagrams of the bone densitometer model Discovery Wi manufactured by Hologic. Thanks to anyone who can help me by providing these manuals.

RE: Hologic - Discovery Wi

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree