Bone Densitometer Forums

1 Reply

Equipment: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy

I changed the X-ray block with a second hand one. I aligned the axis of the tube and detector, with original alignment tool. I did the peaking test, that was ok, all values slightly around 2000. I readjusted the collimator too (at signal monitor), where I got around 160000 counts/sec at low energy and 80000 counts-sec at high energy, evenly, at all detectors: - no idea that it is enough or it is a too low value. I made the wobble procedure too.

But after all these at daily QA the Reference Counts fails with around 104.803 cps, 116.237 cps, ratio 0.9.

In the error log I find:

22293: Low energy reference failure

Low energy Reference counts for detector 1# failed. Value 105705

22294: High Energy reference failure

High energy Reference counts for detector 1# failed. Value 118226

22293: Low energy reference failure

Additional detectors fail low energy reference counts

Additional detectors fail high energy reference counts

22294: High Energy reference failure

Anybody any idea where is my mistake?

Updated  Jan 15 2024
2 Replies

hello, can someone help me with the service tool password ?

thank you

Updated  Aug 28 2023
1 Reply

QA fail code f+, BUA out of range. Drained and filled water twice, replaced the membranes.  How do I fix this problem?

Equipment: GE ACHILLES Express 2

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Achilles Express
4 Replies

Over the weekend, I replaced the X belt. Upon completing the installation, we discovered that the table centering wasn't operational; it only moves in one direction. The daily check also fails, and when the phantom is placed, the table doesn't center and displays error 27. I attempted motor TX calibration, which saved the values, but the issue persists. Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving this?

RE: Hologic - QDR 4500
2 Replies

Trying to update patient info on a study already done.  For some reason the study won't go to the PACS without an id number.  Like a chart number or something.  I go to edit the info and it accepts it but doesn't apply it to the study. What am I doing wrong?

*** Found the fix **** Have to use the edit functions with the study.  Not across the top.

Equipment: GE Lunar Prodigy

Updated  Jul 14 2023
2 Replies

Have a GE Lunar Prodigy with version 15 software.  Can't get the T and Z scores to populate on forearm studies.  Ideas?

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Advance
Updated  Jul 7 2023
3 Replies

Alguem sabe o que fazer nesse erro: "erro de movimento transversal. Nenhum movimento detectado" já revisei a placa, os sensores e não consegui chegar ao problema, o braço movimenta normalmente, mas no Teste de QA apresenta o erro

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Pro
Updated  Jul 2 2023
2 Replies

I have a Lunar Prodigy Series Model 8743 X-Ray device But his computer without a hard disk, I want the software

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Advance
3 Replies

Hey. Guys. So, the doctors unit performs calibration but after it does not create a plot report and does not allow to perform patients studies. Does anybody know why it does that or what i should look for? I am going over there to look at it later today. Thanks

RE: Hologic - Discovery
Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

State machine error task 0 index 263 what is mean and from were hardware or software?

Equipment: Hologic - QDR 4500

RE: Hologic - QDR 4500

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree