Cardiac Output Unit Forums

Updated  Jul 1 2021
1 Reply

Are the Vigilance II monitor battery powered? I am asking this because one of the department (at the hospital I work at) sent one of these units down to the shop with the complain of "the unit will not hold a charge."

RE: Edwards Lifesciences - Vigilance II
Updated  May 26 2021
2 Replies

We have an ancient machine and no user manual if any kind. How are we supposed to interpret the SQI squares in the top right corner of the screen? The 4 boxes that are either green, yellow, or red?

Updated  Jan 2 2018
3 Replies

What is the pm procedure for a baxter vigilance II monitor

1 Reply

It powers up for a while then the monitor turns black and without any beep or sound. Can anyone please give me an idea if any of you guys have encountered this problem before. Thank you.

Added  Jan 18 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone out there have a process or procedure to verify the accuracy of the Edwards Lifesciences EV1000 ? Has anyone ever heard of a PX Cal by Merit Medical? It is the recommended simulator used to verify the EV1000 but I can seem to find one? Let me know

Thanks

Don C.

RE: Edwards Lifesciences - EV1000
Added  Nov 9 2015
0 Replies

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS ERROR IS?

Updated  Nov 9 2015
1 Reply

Anyone have a service manual for these units?

Updated  Dec 18 2014
1 Reply

Does anyone know the Engineering Mode password for an Edwards Lifesciences Vigileo monitor?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree