4 Replies

Thermo Scientific - Shandon Cytospin 4

does enyone know how to solve that ? user manual didn 't explain too much

cytospin 4 thermoscientifc

RE: Thermo Scientific - Shandon Cytospin 4

massimofleamaxxo  replied a month ago

1 Reply

Sorvall - Discovery 100
Hi. We have a Sorvall Discovery 100 (not SE). The temperature control system seems off. When we set the temperature to 4C it overcools (the Peltiers are continuously powered to cool). However, if we set the temperature to 15C it switches off the cooling. This suggests the high and low pots need adjusting. Can someone tell us which pots control the high, low and range for cooling. (Note: We have found that VR25 controls the overall temperature reading on the display and have calibrated that reading to an external probe inserted into the rotor once cooled). If not does anyone have a circuit diagram or service manual they can upload as pdf or email? Thank you for your help.

RE: Sorvall - Discovery 100

MedWrench Kari replied a month ago

Updated  May 18 2020
2 Replies

I have company in desperate need of 6-12 purple buckets for there 2 centrifuges does anyone know where some good to decent condition ones I could possibly get ???? ty in adavance

RE: Centrifuge

Chris-CBET replied 2 months ago

Updated  May 18 2020
3 Replies

Sartorius  - SIGMA 4-15 4K15
Sartorius Group - SIGMA 4-15 4K15 I need the technical documentation of use of maintenance in french please.

RE: Sartorius - SIGMA 4-15 4K15

MedWrench Kari replied 2 months ago

Updated  May 14 2020
1 Reply

EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R
When the device was opened, a press open message appears. I changed two sensors with the sliding door, and its results did not appear Show error 31-1 or error 31-3

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R

Updated  May 6 2020
2 Replies

Iris International - StatSpin Express 4
Our Stat Spin rocks / vibrates upon start up and at the end of cycle when balanced. I don't have another rotor to test with and was wondering if this was the issue ?

RE: Iris International - StatSpin Express 4

TRS replied 2 months ago

Updated  May 12 2020
2 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - Heraeus Megafuge 8
I have a Megafuge 8 that is having an issue with the motor not running we replaced the main board and still not running. Tech support stated the board could be bad and sent us a new one but still the same issue not giving any error messages. My next guess is that it maybe a latch assembly any one have this problem .

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Heraeus Megafuge 8

Updated  May 18 2020
1 Reply

CRM Globe - Centrificient II
Hello! I need to know what does error 7 mean in a CRMGLOBE CENTRIFICIENT II and how to solve it Thank you!

RE: CRM Globe - Centrificient II

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree