Centrifuge Forums

Updated  Oct 18 2021
1 Reply

I have a Beckman Coulter Optima L-100K Ultracentrifuge. When I turn the machine on the screen goes from with then in the middle area it starts getting black until the whole screen becomes black. Has anyone had this before? I replaced the screen but no luck. Thanks This is the color screen model

RE: Beckman Coulter - Optima L-100K
0 Replies

I want spare parts list of centurion scientific k240

RE: Centurion Scientific - K240
Updated  Oct 8 2021
1 Reply

Where can I get a Service Manuel for a eppendorf 5810R

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5810 / 5810 R
Added  Sep 23 2021
0 Replies

Centrifuge wont hold vacuum have checked pumps and hoses it seems to be loosing it in the chamber somewhere any ideas?

RE: Sorvall - Discovery 100SE
Added  Sep 23 2021
0 Replies

Sigma 3K30 says, Drive not enabled. How can I fix the error?

RE: Sartorius - SIGMA 3K30
1 Reply

Anyone ever had a motor drive assy issue whereby there is a motor enable and a run signal reaching the first pcb yet the lower drive module "enable" red LED is not turning on? The error message comes up in the display as "Tach signal not present" but this is only because the motor drive control module is not being "enabled" I'm guessing the fault s/w table isn't smart enough to isolate the fault any further? Don't want to have to purchase a new motor drive module as this is probably an smd logic ic fault on one of the motor drive pcb's which can easily be repaired. Any help will be greatfully reciprocated thanks Z

RE: Sorvall - Evolution RC
Updated  Aug 24 2021
1 Reply

What is this code and what needs to be done to clear it

Updated  Aug 24 2021
4 Replies

What is this code and what needs to be done to clear it

Updated  Aug 19 2021
1 Reply

When switching the Nuve NF1200 centrifuge on, how many bleeps are normal for the annunciation. This is not mentioned in the operators manual but surely has significance?

RE: Nuve - NF 1200/1200R
Updated  Aug 16 2021
1 Reply

I need the part number for the main board I have been on the phone with them for an hour then got the leaver your number and no one called back yet from Friday.

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5702

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree