Centrifuge Forums

Updated  Sep 22 2020
4 Replies

GFMD - Silencer S2210
I need assistance removing the rotor. I have removed the secure nut as stated in the manual but the rotor will not budge. Am i missing a step? Thanks

RE: GFMD - Silencer S2210

DFMK6 replied 4 days ago

Updated  Sep 4 2020
5 Replies

EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5424
Does anyone has EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5424R Service Manual, having error code 6.

RE: EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5424

navynow_1013 replied 23 days ago

Updated  Aug 24 2020
1 Reply

EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R
What is Error 19 and how do I fix it?

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R

MedWrench Kari replied a month ago

Updated  Aug 24 2020
1 Reply

Beckman Coulter - Optima TLX

Can you specify what TPs on the board are used to monitor the speed during calibration for this model Beckman TLX-120K?

RE: Beckman Coulter - Optima TLX

MedWrench Kari replied a month ago

5 Replies

Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-22
Hello, I have been trouble shooting the subject problem for many hours and have not come up with a definitive answer to the broken motor mounts. The original crash I investigated bent the motor mount ring and OOB sensor bracket. It also cut the Rotor sensor cable. After replacing the broken and bent parts the instrument tested perfectly over an hour and a half over a wide range of tests. Two days later I get a call that the rotor is angled to one side and a noise was heard before the rotor crashed again. The motor bearings are smooth when spun and the problem only happens during braking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PS I suspect the problem may stem from either K1 or K2 and will check them the next time I am on the instrument.

RE: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-22

Merlin123 replied a month ago

Updated  Aug 13 2020
2 Replies

Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A
When I turn on ROTOFIX 32 A in display appears -1-. How can i do?

RE: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A

Hettich Tech Service - USA replied a month ago

6 Replies

Abbott - 3531
My lab group is looking for a manual regarding the centrifuge model 3531

RE: Abbott - 3531

MedWrench Kari replied 2 months ago

Updated  Aug 3 2020
1 Reply

Hettich - EBA 20
Cause of Lid refuse to opening and what to do. What is the use of attached pin under the machine

RE: Hettich - EBA 20

David@OzarkBiomedical replied 2 months ago

Updated  Aug 3 2020
2 Replies

Becton-Dickinson - Clay Adams SeroFuge 2002
Hello, We use the larger Serofuge 2002 and when washing, have noticed an increase in cell streaming. Under impression the RPM is factory set but not sure what can be adjusted...tweak speed?? Thx for thoughts

RE: Becton-Dickinson - Clay Adams SeroFuge 2002

David@OzarkBiomedical replied 2 months ago

Updated  Aug 3 2020
1 Reply

Becton-Dickinson - Clay Adams SeroFuge 2002
Hello, Any thoughtd?

RE: Becton-Dickinson - Clay Adams SeroFuge 2002

MedWrench Kari replied 2 months ago

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree