Centrifuge Forums

Updated  Jun 4 2021
1 Reply

Please i need user manual of GR4i Centrifuge. tank's

RE: Thermo Scientific - Jouan CR4i
Updated  Jun 1 2021
1 Reply

Anyone know the Manufacturer recommended PM Frequency for this Centrifuge? All I can find in any manual or by calling them is "regularly".

RE: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-15R
Updated  May 25 2021
6 Replies

What are the acceptable limits for tachometer checking this centrifuge (set at 13,000 RPM)

RE: Heraeus - Biofuge 13 3637
1 Reply

I am looking for the PM procedure to follow in maintaining this new cell washer (3). The service manual only covers replacement of boards and sensors and calibration afterward.. I do not see any reference to normal PM procedures though. I will look through the operator manual to see if anything is there, but I would not expect this to be in an operator manual. Does anyone else out there have a procedure to follow on these? thanks if anyone knows.. mrstan

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - CW3 Cell Washer
Updated  May 11 2021
3 Replies

Does anyone know the ramp up/down time in seconds for the StatSpin2?

RE: Iris International - StatSpin Express 2
Updated  May 3 2021
2 Replies

I haven't used this centrifuge for quite a while. It is an older (2006) version of the VWR 200. I have set the speed to 5000 rpm, it has the 6-place 50 ml angle head rotor installed. The speed tops out at 665 rpm. What can I do to remedy this situation? Initially the LED screen was flashing "94" . I unplugged it and plugged it back in again, and the screen now functions normally.

RE: VWR - Clinical 200
Updated  Apr 27 2021
2 Replies

I have received an error 001. Is this for the brushes? Thank you, Wanda

RE: Thermo IEC - Centra MP4
Updated  Apr 27 2021
6 Replies

I haven't used this centrifuge for quite a while. It is an older (2006) version of the VWR 200. I have set the speed to 5000 rpm, it has the 6-place 50 ml angle head rotor installed. The speed tops out at 665 rpm. What can I do to remedy this situation? Initially the LED screen was flashing "94" . I unplugged it and plugged it back in again, and the screen now functions normally.

RE: VWR - Clinical 200
2 Replies

Would like to get the service manual for RC-3B plus trouble is rotor does not run, drive as been repair but need to verify that all signal are present, there is 4 cable, the DC supply 400V (good) the motor lead, the resolver feedback and I guess the analogu in setpoint. I dont see a cable for run command and enable... Am I missing a wire somewhere. that is why I need the electrical of this area to see all board interaction and signal. best regards, Dany B.

RE: Sorvall - RC-3B
Updated  Apr 23 2021
1 Reply

I am getting an "R2 Rotor ID problem". Any suggestions for a quick fix? Thanks

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree