hi my collegues i have the technical manual for JOUAN BR4i thanks

RE: Thermo EC - Jouan BR4I
Added  Feb 24 2023
0 Replies

Hi my collègues I have the technical manual for JOUAN BR4i Thanks

RE: Thermo EC - Jouan BR4I
Added  Feb 8 2023
0 Replies

There are no documents listed under "Documents." There used to be - what happened to them?

RE: EPPENDORF - Microcentrifuge 5415 D
Added  Jan 5 2023
0 Replies

Greetings from Nepal. Our Human Humax 4k shows error 6 on screen. Does anyone have an idea what it means? Or have a service manual to help us troubleshoot? The user manual mentions error codes, but not error code 6. many thanks Arjan

RE: Human Diagnostics - Humax 4K
Added  Jan 4 2023
0 Replies

Running slow

Equipment: Thermo Scientific - Shandon CytoSpin 3

RE: Thermo Scientific - Shandon CytoSpin 3
0 Replies

slow not running at desired speed

Equipment: Thermo Scientific - Shandon CytoSpin 3

RE: Thermo Scientific - Shandon CytoSpin 3
Updated  Dec 29 2022
1 Reply

Hallo I am looking to purchase a used Hettich Rotofix 32A (not a 32) in working condition or for parts, preferably with swing out rotor type 1624

Equipment: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A

RE: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A
3 Replies

Our RC6+ is giving the "Rotor No." error despite the correct code being entered. We have tried two rotors and get the same problem. The centrifuge will not run due to this. How does it sense which rotor is present and how can we correct this?

RE: Sorvall - RC-6
Added  Nov 22 2022
0 Replies

Hi, Our lab has Hitachi Himac CP80MX. Purchased in 2002, it has never been used. Today, I decided to check it out and had a run. However, it returned with E83 Error and asked to call for maintenance and repair. Can anyone help with a service manual or troubleshooting please. Thank you

Equipment: Himac CP80MX Ultra Centrifuge

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - CP100WX, CP90WX, CP80WX
Updated  Nov 14 2022
3 Replies

my 5417R started fine, but after a minute the run stopped, the display said Error 4, and it took 10 minutes to cycle down. the manual skips over Error 4. Suggestions?

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree