Circulatory Assist Unit Forums

Added  Nov 27 2017
0 Replies

Anybody found service manua? If yes, please, sent me it to my email jackhash3@yandex.ru. Thank u!

RE: Haemonetics - Cell Saver 5+
Updated  Jun 28 2014
2 Replies

Requesting details as to instrument reference to "Adiomed BVS 5000".

RE: Abiomed - BVS 5000
Updated  Jun 28 2014
1 Reply

This device fails the self-test at around 30%. The error code is 18 “centrifuge stall”. I hit “yes” to restart the self-test and it fails one or two more times, but eventually passes.

What is the issue? Is this something I should be concerned about?

0 Replies

We have a External Counterpulsation Therapy (ECP) device from CardioMedics that is giving errors and will not load the application that runs the device. None of the current contact information I have is valid and I can't seem to track them down on the internet. Does anyone have any knowledge if they still exist ?

If anyone has valid contact information for CardioMedics or knows if they are still around and can get that information  to me I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Don Cormier

(920)433-3721

1 Reply

Anybody in the Central Flroida area interested in taking on 4 cell savers for PM?

Updated  Jun 28 2014
2 Replies

How hard is the PM and are there alternatives??

Thank you

0 Replies

We have a 7 yr old CS 5, and use it for complex obstetric and gynaecological surgery in our women's hospital. We currently send off a Hct from the re infusion bag as a routine QC check, but sometimes get a low Hct especially in a couple of recent cases where the surgical team suctioned a large amount of saline wash into the reservoir.

2 Questions: what do others do in regards to routine QC testing? Does any one look at free Hb, residual heparin or other more clinically relevant substances?

What affects the final Hct, and what is considered acceptable ?

Thanks for your advice.

Updated  May 31 2013
1 Reply

Buenas Noches!!! Quisiera informarme el equipo de recuperation de Celulas Cell Saver 5+ tienes el sistema de aspiracion incluido? O hay que colocar dispositivo aparte?

Updated  Apr 10 2013
1 Reply

can someone help me with service manual for Cell Saver 5+

Updated  Oct 17 2011
1 Reply

The centrifuge on Cell Savor is very loud. I've replaced the motor thinking the bearings were going bad but the symptom is still there. All voltages are within range. Any suggestions on what to look at next.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree